• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][GER/WWE][ULTRA] WM 6.5.3.9_29007 (three editions)

87 posts in this topic

Posted

I think I know what you mean.

Visit the site below and search link to multi CSC by thunder post #15. Then look for my post #55 on the issue of using different CSC casing different keyboard layout

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...10-build-28244/

thx for helping out

Posted (edited)

Thank u for very fast roms, i like this.

i only have a very small problem, hope u will fix in next versions, that is: when i install pocket rar 3.93, yahoo messenger pocket 1.1 and some other apps and run its, i cant modify settings for those apps because they dont show any OK or SAVE buttons like on other ROMs.

Here is screenshot:

2011%2005%2016_18%2029%2041_0003_111g.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_fnImqNLX...1_0003_111g.jpg

Edited by Robinto

Posted

Thanks for your help ;-)

Posted

please, also fix SAMSUNG streaming player

thank u very much

Posted

Thank u for very fast roms, i like this.

i only have a very small problem, hope u will fix in next versions, that is: when i install pocket rar 3.93, yahoo messenger pocket 1.1 and some other apps and run its, i cant modify settings for those apps because they dont show any OK or SAVE buttons like on other ROMs.

Here is screenshot:

2011%2005%2016_18%2029%2041_0003_111g.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_fnImqNLX...1_0003_111g.jpg

might be 6.5.3 problem. Did not have it on my 6.5.5 or 6.5.0 rom's

Posted (edited)

I've got a problem with intergrate GPS. I can't connect to gps via COM. GPS gate says "No data is comming in. Running OK." multiplexing is switched off, SW COM 7, HW COM 9 baudrate 4800

XTRA doesnt function too - failed to download data :-( connection tested

ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED:

I forget switched off phone part (SIM doesnt signed to operator)

BUT

How can I get SMS-MMS.exe original app of Samsung to this system? I try two versions, but none of them is working :-( It only flash black screen 0,5sec.

Edited by J4cker

Posted (edited)

- Camera doesn't save WDR settings. Everytime I want to take a photo, I have to enable it again.

- Fonts in Samsung apps like Camera are too bold (I copy fonts to windows/fonts no effect :-( copy arila.ttf to both root and /font = no effect)

Edited by J4cker

Posted

why cant i use video call? already have 3g signal but video call option is not available

Posted

another serious problem that is missing called shown unknown number!!!

Posted

this rom isn't had any support from author, for now, get new version from him

Posted (edited)

Thunder well done, i'm using HOST, very quick and responsive, i like it

can someone tell me how to make shortcut to Wifi and Bluetooth ?

Edited by Mariuszmax

Posted

Why can't I download Chome v2 ENG from mediafire? Help me plz....