Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RayHK

Problem on Android Market

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I bought the Tab last week. It is a good machine.

I found a problem on the "Android Market" today. I could neither find the "Top Paid" tab nor search any paid software (applications or games) on the Android Market. There is no "Feature" tabe on the home page of Android Market too. Dose anybody comes across the same problem and has solution? Thanks.

Click on market, then left hand bottom corner click apps, the click all applications and Top Paid is there

Click on market, then left hand bottom corner click apps, the click all applications and Top Paid is there

Thanks, everunman. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Only free applications are shown.

Thanks, everunman. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Only free applications are shown.

paid apps are not available in every country, if they're not avail in your country they don't show up in the market.

paid apps are not available in every country, if they're not avail in your country they don't show up in the market.

Thanks Gillebob. Yes, it seems that "paid application" is not supported in the country I live.

Thanks Gillebob. Yes, it seems that "paid application" is not supported in the country I live.

There is a very easy workaround . Google "android market access" and download/install this app .

P_