[ROM] Metalounay 1.3 Acerless (15/04/2011)

Guest vache

Sure! Thank you very much! :lol:

I would appreciate also if the cooked think of a lite rom!

You can remove useless apps for you with Titanium Backup, RootExplorer...

Guest athanaso77
You can remove useless apps for you with Titanium Backup, RootExplorer...

Thank you for your respond!

You mean that these apps can be uninstalled with the programs that you mention after flashing your rom? How can i do that?

Alternatively, can i remove the unwanted apps from the /system/app folder of zip image before flashing? For example can i just remove from the zip file ADW Launcher and TouchPal? After flashing will i have any problem?

Edited by athanaso77

Thank you for your respond!

You mean that these apps can be uninstalled with the programs that you mention after flashing your rom? How can i do that?

Alternatively, can i remove the unwanted apps from the /system/app folder of zip image before flashing? For example can i just remove from the zip file ADW Launcher and TouchPal? After flashing will i have any problem?

If you remove files from the zip directly, you'll have to flash it with no signature check. (In recovery, menu Others, Toggle signature Check)

If you want to remove them with apps, i suggest you to search on Google, you may find some usefull tuts.

Guest athanaso77

It's definitely the best Rom for liquid mt! I am very happy so far. Please keep on cooking for this device in order to have an up to date rom. :-)

Edited by athanaso77

Guest harylauw
If you remove files from the zip directly, you'll have to flash it with no signature check. (In recovery, menu Others, Toggle signature Check)

If you want to remove them with apps, i suggest you to search on Google, you may find some usefull tuts.

Do you have breeze ui apk? Thank you.

This rom is very good for me :lol:

Do you have breeze ui apk? Thank you.

This rom is very good for me :lol:

I can share the apk, but you will not have the Acer UI back with it. It needs some more apk and some files edit.

Guest chris_kozani

hello. i am using this rom and i think it is great. i have one issue with wifi. i cant connect in thomson routers. it stucks in obtaining ip address.

Guest athanaso77
hello. i am using this rom and i think it is great. i have one issue with wifi. i cant connect in thomson routers. it stucks in obtaining ip address.

Don't you have the same problem with stock rom?

Guest chris_kozani

in one specific thomson router original rom 1.001.02 ,doesnt have problem.but now i tried in another one and you`re right problem exists. i hope that it isnt a hardware problem and our chefs will find a solution

Guest chris_kozani

I have install 1. 001. 06 official Rom and I can connect to my Thomson router.so it is not hardware fault. Do you know which file is responsible for wifi to takefrom original Rom and install to this one;

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest chris_kozani
You should flash the 1.100.00 bin. It's newer/better one and try again with the rom.

i have tried 1.100 but no connection with thomson router.my mobile came with 1.001.02. at first with this base i flashed recovery and then your rom but i didnt had audio in fm radio.so i read that i must flash official 1.100 and then again your rom. i did it and fm radio worked ok.but again no thomson router connection.after this i flashed 1.001.06 official and with this rom i can connect to any wifi router i tried.i want to flash again your rom,but i know that with base 1.001.06 i will not have working fm radio. so i am searching to see what is the thing,that makes 1.001.06 to connect to any router and install it to the newer rom to have everything working

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest chris_kozani

search in the market for the app shoot me and you`ll be able to take screenshots and video from your screen

Do you know how to use ADB ? Especially "adb logcat" ?

We could see what's wrong by checking logs.

i know some commands from adb. for logcat must i give adb logcat,after fail to connect to wifi; and then how i upload file;

search in the market for the app shoot me and you`ll be able to take screenshots and video from your screen

i know some commands from adb. for logcat must i give adb logcat,after fail to connect to wifi; and then how i upload file;

You can use pastebin.com to copy/paste log.

Guest robincc

Vache, Are you on time with a new updated ROM soon?

Really good ROM that you made.

Have a question, can I do so it becomes smooth transitions when I press?

Edited by robincc

Vache, Are you on time with a new updated ROM soon?

Not soon. I have not so much free time atm.

Have a question, can I do so it becomes smooth transitions when I press?

When you press what ?