Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
im getting langpack fail with all your releases any clues???

Please, do not flood the forum. If you ask a question somewhere, do not post it in other topics!!!

Guest Rapid81

New naked ROM with 21689 (Build (3599) (Jan 6 2011 15:44:02) AKU 5312) uploaded.

The first build of this year! :D

Spb Benchmark results:

post-624700-1300119501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Namar
New naked ROM with 21689 (Build (3599) (Jan 6 2011 15:44:02) AKU 5312) uploaded.

The first build of this year! :D

Spb Benchmark results:

post-624700-1300119501_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this new ROM. Downloading ....!!!!!!!

Guest shahbandegan

Dear Rapid, First of all thanks for your greats rom,

But would you please tell us what is diffrence basically between 29013 and 29017version,

Guest Rapid81
Dear Rapid, First of all thanks for your greats rom,

But would you please tell us what is diffrence basically between 29013 and 29017version,

Basically the build, the AKU version, the release date and:

GPS fix is faster

Office Mobile 2010 version newer

That's what I experienced in a half day of usage.

Guest Hi-Jack

Hi, I switched to your ROM. It looks nice at first time. I have problem now with a graphics, it is slow and some times are white square in place of foto or e-mail, and basic microsoft icon in left down line was changed to swastika :D 24 hours of using :(.

This swastika has been seen only when system was boot, but now ....

It looks like joke. where could be a problem?

Guest Rapid81
Hi, I switched to your ROM. It looks nice at first time. I have problem now with a graphics, it is slow and some times are white square in place of foto or e-mail, and basic microsoft icon in left down line was changed to swastika :D 24 hours of using :(.

This swastika has been seen only when system was boot, but now ....

It looks like joke. where could be a problem?

The white squares problem is because the OpenGL ES drivers, especially with Ginkage's OGLES wrapper on 6.5.3. I cannot do anything with it.

Guest Rapid81

I figured out (a little late :D) why is the TouchLock Pro isn't working, just after you install the Samsung SDK, even it is cooked in the ROM. That little bastard use a dll to create a registry entry, not use the cab to do this. Now I have the registry entry, and I will cook it into the next release, but until that, I attached the reg file to the first post. You can simply import it with CERegEditor.

Guest bobhero

Hey Rapid, I have a few humble suggestions after using the 29017 sense ROM.

1) update google maps to 4.1.1.1 (it has voice search)

2) disable sent notification when sending text messages. (they are annoying and useless)

3) disable connecting notification when connecting to 3g data. (it is obtrusive and annoying)

4) disable samsung text messaging (standard windows mobile text messaging tends is more efficient)

5) use standard task bar and let users add on any custom task bar with cab (especially since blue colours are bad for AMOLED, and icons tend to be on the screen in fixed position for most of the time.)

6) maybe update sense to 2018/2019 or 2021. I noticed with speedfrog's 6.5.x rom and sense 2018 that there wasn't those black boxes in the email view on sense. maybe newer sense versions have fixes for 6.5.x?

thanks for the ROM!

Guest Rapid81
Hey Rapid, I have a few humble suggestions after using the 29017 sense ROM.

1) update google maps to 4.1.1.1 (it has voice search)

2) disable sent notification when sending text messages. (they are annoying and useless)

3) disable connecting notification when connecting to 3g data. (it is obtrusive and annoying)

4) disable samsung text messaging (standard windows mobile text messaging tends is more efficient)

5) use standard task bar and let users add on any custom task bar with cab (especially since blue colours are bad for AMOLED, and icons tend to be on the screen in fixed position for most of the time.)

6) maybe update sense to 2018/2019 or 2021. I noticed with speedfrog's 6.5.x rom and sense 2018 that there wasn't those black boxes in the email view on sense. maybe newer sense versions have fixes for 6.5.x?

thanks for the ROM!

1. Solvable.

2. I don't know how, but solvable.

3. I don't know how, but solvable.

4. I'm using Samsung SMS, because I like it.

5. Anyone can change it anytime. I wanted to use the Taskbar from my pervious 6.5 ROMs, but not available to 6.5.3.

6. I don't have 2 months to create a new Sense what's working like this one, with this settings and tabs. And I don't know about black boxes in Sense, only white ones, because the OGLES wrapper. And I'm using my naked ROM since 5 or 6 months with NeoMix Dark Titanium. faster, easier to use, and no memory leaks. So... :D But, if someone put a newer Sense together, I can cook it. It's not a very easy task to work like the current cooked version. We're worked more than 2 months on it to work like this. But, maybe the core packages can be enough. I did not touched to the Sense since the Rhodium core change.

Guest tugausa

to start... once again.. aweome rom but I'm having a trouble... I've flashed the rom for the 5 th time cause it freezes at the beggining after the logo and doesnt do anything except turn off... does anyone have this problem as well?

I think it usually happens everytime I use the SD card (where I have either files or the iGo software) is there a reason for that?

thanks in advance

Guest Owenx

Does anyone can connect with facebook tab in Sense??

I'm trying hard all night but still in vain......

tried 3G, Wifi, and Active sync, but Twitter tab is working fine...

GOSH... :D

any solutions?? much thanks!!

Guest Rapid81
Does anyone can connect with facebook tab in Sense??

I'm trying hard all night but still in vain......

tried 3G, Wifi, and Active sync, but Twitter tab is working fine...

GOSH... :D

any solutions?? much thanks!!

Maybe if you read, or use the search, you can found it.

But here. I'm in sweet mood:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1258953

Guest Rapid81
I think it is not bad to replace this file with blue tooth on/off exe file, because it is always discoverable

What? I don't understand. The cooked BT ON/OFF working like a charm.

Guest shahbandegan
What? I don't understand. The cooked BT ON/OFF working like a charm.

Yes it works, but evey time we should visible bluetooth,

by this one, it discovers bluetooth automatically

Guest Rapid81

I just cooked a ROM with Sense 2.5.2021 core. The Sense is running, but needs some patching here and there. The system info in the settings still claims this is a 2.5.2011 version, but I know it's not. :D

I'll release it until medium tests.

post-624700-1300363812_thumb.png