Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

Guest wakakakaka
Hi, thanks for the info.....

Yes, I know the ROM can support chinese, and also can type chinese words....

But when u sending out the chinese sms, the receipient only receive ???????? (question marks) but cant see the chinese words...

Perhaps u can share with me for the CSC u r using now & show me where can I download it.... TQ

Regards

Kira

you just need to enable unicode in the message application, it's not CSC related

it should be in the option menu in messaging

btw, i get this from this forum, so u can prolly google it if u really can't find the option

Guest roma0803
Hi Rapid, I tried flashed ur JJ1 21916 Sense ROM and using CSC XSOjC3, phone part using JF1.....

The problem I faced was when I sending out chinese words sms, the receipient only can see ????????, but not chinese words,

Any ideas? TQ

Regards

Kira

Dude, don't repost the OP. Please edit.

Rapid, could you also post some screens from the TF3D and Sense ROM?

Thanks for your work.

Edited by roma0803

why not? when he didn't get a answer on the previous page, i don`t think many would scroll through the thread and answer it.

try this:

Chineses font (sunfon.ac3), i8000nxxje2_sunfont.cab (2.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/CA1A79IU4P

md5: 6895b216864d825dfa08066b2f6371b0

Hi all, yes sorry for the repost, my fault, it was accidently happenned, not a purposely repost......

I try sent back the chinese sms to myself omnia2, also same ?????? came out, that meant not other ppl phone problems....

Btw, where can I get the latest Phone part, MoviNAND & CSC actually?

And thanks for all the info, I will try 1 by 1....

My previous PDA was JF5....TQ

Regards

Kira

Guest froggyman
why not? when he didn't get a answer on the previous page, i don`t think many would scroll through the thread and answer it.

try this:

Chineses font (sunfon.ac3), i8000nxxje2_sunfont.cab (2.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/CA1A79IU4P

md5: 6895b216864d825dfa08066b2f6371b0

I think he refering to the post #24 & #25. ;)

Anyway, good that you have help him out. :)

I think he refering to the post #24 & #25. ;)

Anyway, good that you have help him out. :)

Emmm....btw, I still cant figured it out the problem, still recipient receiving "???????" but not chinese wordings....

Anyone here can lead me the latest/newest MoviNAND, CSC & Phone parts?

I have tried all suggested methods from this thread but still cant solve the problems... TQ

Regards

Kira

Guest Rapid81
Emmm....btw, I still cant figured it out the problem, still recipient receiving "???????" but not chinese wordings....

Anyone here can lead me the latest/newest MoviNAND, CSC & Phone parts?

I have tried all suggested methods from this thread but still cant solve the problems... TQ

Regards

Kira

Someone asked you to try sending to another phone. Maybe the recipients phone is the wrong one.

Someone asked you to try sending to another phone. Maybe the recipients phone is the wrong one.

Yes, I know..... I have tried sent to few phones......still cant received...

And my friend also flash this JJ1 Sense 21916 and face the same problem....TQ

Kira

Guest Rapid81
Yes, I know..... I have tried sent to few phones......still cant received...

And my friend also flash this JJ1 Sense 21916 and face the same problem....TQ

Kira

Then maybe the 21916 build is the problem, because I did not changed anything related to chinese or other support, ever.

But this topic is for the 6.5.3 build 29007.

You can found non 21916 in the 4shared folder, but those are not up to date.

Then maybe the 21916 build is the problem, because I did not changed anything related to chinese or other support, ever.

But this topic is for the 6.5.3 build 29007.

You can found non 21916 in the 4shared folder, but those are not up to date.

Emm..... I also tried the ur 29007 rom, same issue happenned.....

Wat i suspected is that my MST(JE3) & phone part (JF1) were older version and caused the incompatible figure.....

Maybe I'm wrong..... Actually I like ur taskbar icons so much, it's somethings new for me....

Hahaa, that's why I will try figure it out.... TQ

Kira

Edited by Kira Y

Guest Rapid81
Emm..... I also tried the ur 29007 rom, same issue happenned.....

Wat i suspected is that my MST(JE3) & phone part (JF1) were older version and caused the incompatible figure.....

Maybe I'm wrong..... Actually I like ur taskbar icons so much, it's somethings new for me....

Hahaa, that's why I will try figure it out.... TQ

Kira

Maybe the problem is the Builds, because either the 21916 and the 29007 just a 409 build versions. Not multilingual. I think you need to install something to support those characters, but I don't know what.

Maybe the problem is the Builds, because either the 21916 and the 29007 just a 409 build versions. Not multilingual. I think you need to install something to support those characters, but I don't know what.

Oic....emm, not quite familiar with this kind of things....

Anyways, thanks for ur support and info.....

EDIT : tried the latest JJ1 phone part, MoviNAND, and CSC(PROJJ1) but still same problems....hahaaa

No idea already....

Anyone has any idea? TQ

Kira

Edited by Kira Y

Guest wakakakaka
Oic....emm, not quite familiar with this kind of things....

Anyways, thanks for ur support and info.....

EDIT : tried the latest JJ1 phone part, MoviNAND, and CSC(PROJJ1) but still same problems....hahaaa

No idea already....

Anyone has any idea? TQ

Kira

LOL, for christ sake, it's nothing to do with yr nand csc or whtever

read my post above, try to go into messaging app (the default samsung one), menu --> options --> compose --> switch on "use unicode when necessary"

i have the same problem before, not build/ROM/CSC related

dun need the chinese font as well, coz if u can read chinese already, it's not related

LOL, for christ sake, it's nothing to do with yr nand csc or whtever

read my post above, try to go into messaging app (the default samsung one), menu --> options --> compose --> switch on "use unicode when necessary"

i have the same problem before, not build/ROM/CSC related

dun need the chinese font as well, coz if u can read chinese already, it's not related

Yes Sir, Yes Sir.... will try on the spot and feedback to u sir..... my fault my fault......

TQ ;)

EDIT : Bro, got it working already, yes... do need to enable the Unicode.... TQ TQ

Regards

Kira

Edited by Kira Y

Guest Welll84

Boss Rapid....

This is my current WinMo version ... CE OS 5.2.21916 (21916.5.0.93) i belived this is old version

How do i change to the latest (Built 29007) version. Is there any specific CSC,PDA etc to get 1st ?

I've tried to google and search the topic here but maybe i didn't search good enough to find the appropriate topic...

Pls guide me or at least gimme the specific links do that i knw what should i need to do if i'm going to upgrade to the latest version...

Thanks a lot for your ROM...using ur HTC sense 2.5 and Wowwww ;)...Nice works and well done

Guest Rapid81
Boss Rapid....

This is my current WinMo version ... CE OS 5.2.21916 (21916.5.0.93) i belived this is old version

How do i change to the latest (Built 29007) version. Is there any specific CSC,PDA etc to get 1st ?

I've tried to google and search the topic here but maybe i didn't search good enough to find the appropriate topic...

Pls guide me or at least gimme the specific links do that i knw what should i need to do if i'm going to upgrade to the latest version...

Thanks a lot for your ROM...using ur HTC sense 2.5 and Wowwww ;)...Nice works and well done

The 21916 is the newest 6.5 build. The 29007 is the newest, "experimental" 6.5.3 build. The author of 29007 is unknown.

There are other builds:

23152 is the newest build of the Samsung's development line of 6.5.3

28244 is the newest build of the Microsoft's development line of 6.5.3

If you want the 29007, then you need to flash a ROM with this build, like mine. Just browse the PDA and the JI1 CSC into the Octans and flash it.

I could not get the facebook tab work, anyone ? The facebook software inside start menu is working fine, but not the facebook tab. After I keyed in my user logon name and password, the error message came out stating " could not establish connection ".

How to solved this ? It happend to the 21916 build done by Sir Rapid as well.

Guest Mogoool
I could not get the facebook tab work, anyone ? The facebook software inside start menu is working fine, but not the facebook tab. After I keyed in my user logon name and password, the error message came out stating " could not establish connection ".

How to solved this ? It happend to the 21916 build done by Sir Rapid as well.

I'm having the same issue. I know that you need to allow the aplication through facebook following 2 or 3 steps on a advanced settings tab but i don't know where to enable this tab,

Edited by Mogoool

[*]You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles. ;)

Hi.

Sorry for my stupidness, but where the f**k i can find, or how i can create correct CSC for my phone, if i'm going to flash that nb0 rom what is on first post of this thread.

I have omnia2;

Phone; I8000XXJF1

PDA; I8000NXXJI1

CSC; I8000XEEJI1

Guest Rapid81
Hi.

Sorry for my stupidness, but where the f**k i can find, or how i can create correct CSC for my phone, if i'm going to flash that nb0 rom what is on first post of this thread.

I have omnia2;

Phone; I8000XXJF1

PDA; I8000NXXJI1

CSC; I8000XEEJI1

Hi!

You need the JI1 CSC. You can found it here in the forum.