Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

nice roms u have made, specially that V2, without that tf3d and sense.

only one thing that bothers me, is it possible to remove completely that opera10 and total commander app? Cause, there's allready ie browser, so i dont see any reason to have two browsers in mobile phone, net browsing with phone is so minimal so ie browser can handle it (in my personal use), and that total commander app make's my blood boil.

Guest Rapid81
nice roms u have made, specially that V2, without that tf3d and sense.

only one thing that bothers me, is it possible to remove completely that opera10 and total commander app? Cause, there's allready ie browser, so i dont see any reason to have two browsers in mobile phone, net browsing with phone is so minimal so ie browser can handle it (in my personal use), and that total commander app make's my blood boil.

You cannot remove it, just the shortcuts from Start Menu. Go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs with Total Commander (ironic ;)) and delete the .lnk files.

You cannot remove it, just the shortcuts from Start Menu. Go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs with Total Commander (ironic :)) and delete the .lnk files.

I mean, is it possible to remove it from that .nb0 file, cause you have put it in that file? Because that's not in orginal rom what is installed to phone in factory settings. there's only that windows mobile default file-explorer..

(sry, if my finglish is bad) ;)

Guest Rapid81
I mean, is it possible to remove it from that .nb0 file, cause you have put it in that file? Because that's not in orginal rom what is installed to phone in factory settings. there's only that windows mobile default file-explorer..

(sry, if my finglish is bad) :)

There's a lots of apps and others cooked in this ROM. ;) If you don't like these apps, you can use orginal ROMs. :D If you delete the shortcuts, you'll never notice those apps are there.

Guest milad ahmadi
You'll found it in my other topic somewhere:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-sense-2-5-rom/

i search in that topic and found some result , test all of that CABs and No Result! not working! no any working HTC Message client .

can you cock an htc message client in your next release?

Edited by milad ahmadi

v2 of the ROM is very nice.

fast, stable and plenty of memory left.

Also applications really close when pressing x button, something I never succeeded with in other ROMs.

One minor:

I can't start Pocket Investor properly: When the application tries to open the xml file, I get an error message: " ... Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Utilities, Version 1.0.0.0, ... PublicKeyToken ... not found".

Do I need to install additional windows mobile components ?

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Hey Rapid.

I really liked the sms program in your JH2 rom - it was threaded without green and orange bubbles (kind of looked like a simple MSN chat) It didn't have that sending screen which takes a few seconds. Most importantly, the best thing about it was when I would start typing a contact in the TO field, it would auto complete. It was a lot easier than the sms program in your recent roms where I must click TO, then search, phone book, then type the letters, the check mark the contact, then hit done... which is a lot of steps just to enter the recipient.

Do you know how I can get sms to be similar to your JH2 rom? ... is there a cab for it? I've tried so many roms - all yours, MS Team's and others - but I haven't been able to find a good sms program, other than in your JH2 rom.

Thanks for everything,

p.s. good job on the new graphics in JJ1 version 2 (for example in the system tray) they are cool!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest Rapid81
Hey Rapid.

I really liked the sms program in your JH2 rom - it was threaded without green and orange bubbles (kind of looked like a simple MSN chat) It didn't have that sending screen which takes a few seconds. Most importantly, the best thing about it was when I would start typing a contact in the TO field, it would auto complete. It was a lot easier than the sms program in your recent roms where I must click TO, then search, phone book, then type the letters, the check mark the contact, then hit done... which is a lot of steps just to enter the recipient.

Do you know how I can get sms to be similar to your JH2 rom? ... is there a cab for it? I've tried so many roms - all yours, MS Team's and others - but I haven't been able to find a good sms program, other than in your JH2 rom.

Thanks for everything,

p.s. good job on the new graphics in JJ1 version 2 (for example in the system tray) they are cool!

I think what you want is in the JH2. I never changed system modules, like sms.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
I think what you want is in the JH2. I never changed system modules, like sms.

Sorry I've just rememered - it was from Sh.a.rk's JH2 rom - which is a build off yours.

In anycase how would I get it from JH2 and put it on your newer roms?

Thanks Rapid!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81,

Thanks for the great rom.

Will you cook this rom with sense 2.5 as what you did in wm6.5?

Anticipating on it...

There are Sense 2.5 version from my 6.5.3 ROM.

Guest problematika

Can u provide background for all tabs? and...hm...forgot how can i call that...4x4 row for quick links shorcuts? ;) Great Rom, the fastest, stable....great job...! only one thing that i dont like is the "loading thing"...i think that u could switch that animation with some other! ;)

Guest Rapid81
Can u provide background for all tabs? and...hm...forgot how can i call that...4x4 row for quick links shorcuts? ;) Great Rom, the fastest, stable....great job...! only one thing that i dont like is the "loading thing"...i think that u could switch that animation with some other! ;)

You can found the Back4All in my other ROM's thread. And the loading thing... You can change it anytime you want...

Guest problematika

Ok, but dont know how... ;) Anyway, your effort to our community is great (also with android)!!! If u sometimes come in croatia, you got beer!!! ;)

Guest Rapid81
Ok, but dont know how... :D Anyway, your effort to our community is great (also with android)!!! If u sometimes come in croatia, you got beer!!! ;)

You need a Power_off.gif and Power_on.gif and a welcomehead192.png, if you want to change the welcome screen too. Just copy these files under \Windows with Total Commander PPC.

I'm planning to go to the Adria at one time in the next couple of years. ;)

There are Sense 2.5 version from my 6.5.3 ROM.

Will you include samsung menu in your next build?

Really love the design on samsung menu...coz already getting used of it..

thank you.. ;)