Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

I fixed the problems, except one. On the Music tab, the menu does not pops up when I tap to the Menu button. I don't know what is the problem. I tried the old xml, but not working. I fixed several problem in manila files, translations (only in english), but I'll test it further, maybe I'll found more. If someone has an idea why is the menu not working on Music tab, let me know. Thanx!

Edited by Rapid81

Guest tugausa

rapid sorry to bother once again but do you have any idea why i keep getting this problem? I thought the problem was with the sd card so i removed it but it just happened again... if always freezes at the logon animation, the red one, and doesnt go from there... only turns off later with the same animation

Guest Rapid81
Rapid I'm ready to help you.

explain more and let me help you :D

edit:Try this:

Manila_Music.rar

Copy this into your manila music folder in oem.

It worked! Thank you!

Now it seems everything is working. Continue testing... Almost.

Anybody knows why is this or what the name of this bad image?

post-624700-1300371996_thumb.png

rapid sorry to bother once again but do you have any idea why i keep getting this problem? I thought the problem was with the sd card so i removed it but it just happened again... if always freezes at the logon animation, the red one, and doesnt go from there... only turns off later with the same animation

Try to flash an original JI1, then my ROM.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Anybody knows why is this or what the name of this bad image?

post-624700-1300371996_thumb.png

I did not found it, so I leave it how it is. Probably the image is one of the manila files. If someone has a fix, please let me know, and I'll put it to the first post.

Guest Rapid81
There's something wrong with your manila_mail package.take a look at it

Tried that already. I change the whole package, but same result.

Guest Speedfrog

disable samsung text messaging

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMSText]

"DLL"="htmlnote.dll"

disable message sent notification.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings]

"SMSNoSentMsg"=dword:1

Guest pulak861

hi rapid im using ur latest naked rom ( 29017)... after a few minutes of flashin the receive button does not work at all... so i cant bring up the dialer...... cant figure out whats wrong..... my eboot phone is that of jj1..... using a multilingual csc.... any hel would be more than appriciated.... thank you

Guest Rapid81
hi rapid im using ur latest naked rom ( 29017)... after a few minutes of flashin the receive button does not work at all... so i cant bring up the dialer...... cant figure out whats wrong..... my eboot phone is that of jj1..... using a multilingual csc.... any hel would be more than appriciated.... thank you

Did you tried with other ROMs?

Other:

New ROMs with minor and major fixes and changes coming soon (both 21689 and 29017). The soon means, when we're finished with the surprise project. :D I can't say any exact date.

In the Sense 2.5.2021 two function is not working what I've found so far. On All People page, in the Menu, the Backup and the Sim Info. I tried to put these functions together, but failed. So, I'm leaving that be, at least for now. Except these, it seems everything is running smooth.

Update with All People page:

- Backup not working. M_PIM.exe always says something is missing. I don't know what.

- SIM Info says "Phone function is disabled. please turn on phone function first in Comm Manager" - Phone not disabled, I don't know what the hell...

- Import SIM Contacts says the same as SIM Info, but I don't know why...

Any idea?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest restyle20

Same problem here...

Guest Rapid81
Same problem here...

These are the exact problems when you're not flash a stock (same version, JI1) ROM before the cooked one.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest thebass

WOW absolutely no issues with this rom "Rapid_JI1_29017.nb0" flashed with "I8000PROJJ1.csc" for Bell Mobility.

I still have the old stock PDA section and not sure if I should update it. and I'm not even sure where to find the latest CSC file.

I'm very happy with it, everything is perfect. White text on black background with buttons showing, no extra crap installed, over 76 mb free ram with Vito-SMS, Swype (which works with no lag), Only Date, Messaging, Tasks and Calendar are on home screen. The bottom right task manager is a great addition, I don't have to waste a button to map to task manager. the picture viewer is perfect with the zoom features. The fonts come with perfect sizing, All my programs work fine. I can't be any happier.

After reading through some posts, people are having issues with the dialer. Personally have not seen these issues but my Sashimi installation (auto installer for cabs, regs, settings etc.) automatically installed the Samsung dialer "i8000nxxjh2_phonebook.cab" for me so I didn't get to experience the one with the rom.

A few things I did to tweak this rom. I upgraded to 5 Rows due to having so many programs.

I mapped the cube button to Vito-SMS.

changed wallpaper.

I will change the lockscreen too because I don't like the slider at the top of the screen. Anyone have a quick fix to place it at the bottom or a very solid lockscreen suggestion to replace it?

Thanks RAPID!!! I'm glad I got my phone working optimum again. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Guest pulak861
Did you tried with other ROMs?

Other:

New ROMs with minor and major fixes and changes coming soon (both 21689 and 29017). The soon means, when we're finished with the surprise project. :D I can't say any exact date.

In the Sense 2.5.2021 two function is not working what I've found so far. On All People page, in the Menu, the Backup and the Sim Info. I tried to put these functions together, but failed. So, I'm leaving that be, at least for now. Except these, it seems everything is running smooth.

Update with All People page:

- Backup not working. M_PIM.exe always says something is missing. I don't know what.

- SIM Info says "Phone function is disabled. please turn on phone function first in Comm Manager" - Phone not disabled, I don't know what the hell...

- Import SIM Contacts says the same as SIM Info, but I don't know why...

Any idea?

yes... your 29013 works gr8......................

Guest Rapid81

The new Sense is seems to be ready. 2 days usage on 21689 with 15% battery drain :(, and it's fast, stable and the free RAM doesn't go below 70MB.

I changed the core from 2011 to 2021, and changed some packages either. I don't know when I will release it, because I'm still waiting for something, but that's not finished yet. :D

Guest bog_dan28
The new Sense is seems to be ready. 2 days usage on 21689 with 15% battery drain :(, and it's fast, stable and the free RAM doesn't go below 70MB.

I changed the core from 2011 to 2021, and changed some packages either. I don't know when I will release it, because I'm still waiting for something, but that's not finished yet. :D

Sounds very good!!!

By the way - I like very much your roms for the stability and the free ram.

Thank you for everything!

But still .... any idea how much longer will it take to release the new rom?

Guest Speedfrog

what did you not understand by this sentence

I don't know when I will release it, because I'm still waiting for something, but that's not finished yet. :D

Guest Rapid81
great to hear!

what's your recommendation, 29017 or 21689 ?

Some people said the 29017 is draining the battery too fast, but I did not experience that.

Right now, I'm using 21689 naked with NeoMix Dark 2 Skin. Both good. :D