Cyanogen Mod 7 For Blade

Guest olionair

Guest MrHicks
Glad to see that someone works on a port of CM!

I can't wait for a first release!

Figuring out how ZTE made the RIL work is far more interesting for the future of the Blade than just porting cyanogen mod.

Guest Azurren
Figuring out how ZTE made the RIL work is far more interesting for the future of the Blade than just porting cyanogen mod.

Actually you can't port anything without solving the RIL problem. Part of porting this rom will be figure out RIL

Guest IronDoc
Can anyone guide me on how to make a yaffs2.img, I can unyaffs them,but can't find a comprehensive guide on the internet on how to create them?

Isn't the idea to unyaffs the imgs in a nandroid backup?

yesterday i spent two hours working on the ril problem. I don't think I am very far away from getting it to work. but the changes are quite big so I probably missed some small detail. it would probably take me 2-3 days of full work to get a proper and working implementation, and I don't got that much time.

if anyone is working on this. don't forget the changes in the phone service!

the key is to include the qc jar and the phone.apk. and then fix the framework files.

yesterday i spent two hours working on the ril problem. I don't think I am very far away from getting it to work. but the changes are quite big so I probably missed some small detail. it would probably take me 2-3 days of full work to get a proper and working implementation, and I don't got that much time.

the key is to include the qc jar and the phone.apk. and then fix the framework files.

Good work, if you do manage to get it going I and I'm sure very many other people will be very grateful :lol:

Guest Xenon0816

Well that sounds promising! Thanks for your work!

Which jar/class contains the phone service? I only spotted a few changes to telephony manager and a few other classes.

Guest fonix232

Just a suggestion, but all who worked on the RIL problem, I suggest to ask a Moderator to create a private topic where YOU can write, others can only read, so you can share discoveries, everyone can add the bits he/she discovered, so no-one will have to do what is already done.

The best solution would be to reverse all RIL-related functions into the JAVA source code, and add them to the CM7 device tree as changes.

/* I am offering you a highly moderated area to talk on my forum. I hope you don't mind :lol: */

Edited by fonix232

Guest Matty-p
Just a suggestion, but all who worked on the RIL problem, I suggest to ask a Moderator to create a private topic where YOU can write, others can only read, so you can share discoveries, everyone can add the bits he/she discovered, so no-one will have to do what is already done.

The best solution would be to reverse all RIL-related functions into the JAVA source code, and add them to the CM7 device tree as changes.

/* I am offering you a highly moderated area to talk on my forum. I hope you don't mind :lol: */

yea coldn't agree more and attching files/sharing code so we can work together on this for the quickest outcome.

Guest Matty-p

ok sorted i have made a topic in chef longe > android specifc there hasn';t been anyone post there in almost the last year and oinly one topic . ill make sure its highly moderated (by me ) as ill be helping/deving on that thread too anyway !.

here it is guys please use it !!!! - not abuse it

EDIT:link removed need to check out something first !

Guest thecoming

how is the file found? is there anything an average joe can do to help out? any help people need you can feel free to message me or tell me how i can help and i will be happy to do it.

Guest dmxpowa
ok sorted i have made a topic in chef longe > android specifc there hasn';t been anyone post there in almost the last year and oinly one topic . ill make sure its highly moderated (by me ) as ill be helping/deving on that thread too anyway !.

here it is guys please use it !!!! - not abuse it

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Guest fonix232
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

The link is "broken" because the Chef lounge is only available for ROM Chefs (if you created any ROM, contact Paul about it and you get in) and Moderators (and up). So that's why we can't access it.

By the way I managed (somehow) to export the dex2jar'ed version of the ZTE framework (taken from Jellyfish RLS7) with all sources, but not the stock one :S If anyone has that (decompiled, it is important, as it will reveal REAL differences between the two folders) decompiled into .java source, I am eagerly waiting for it :lol:

Edited by fonix232

Guest Matty-p
The link is "broken" because the Chef lounge is only available for ROM Chefs (if you created any ROM, contact Paul about it and you get in) and Moderators (and up). So that's why we can't access it.

yea sorry like i said im investigating . i forgoit that normal users dont get to see that i. just forgot the forums i have acsess to outher may not. i was looking for a space whewre it wouldn't interupt anyone and that was free im now investigating anouther place for the thread to go . don't all pm paul; about getting acsess please ill' move the thread elsewhere in a minuit or two

Guest fonix232
yea sorry like i said im investigating . i forgoit that normal users dont get to see that i. just forgot the forums i have acsess to outher may not. i was looking for a space whewre it wouldn't interupt anyone and that was free im now investigating anouther place for the thread to go . don't all pm paul; about getting acsess please ill' move the thread elsewhere in a minuit or two

I've already made a thread at my forum, usual people can see it and read without registering, and if you all reg up, I will give you Mod power :lol:

Guest Matty-p
I've already made a thread at my forum, usual people can see it and read without registering, and if you all reg up, I will give you Mod power :lol:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.