Swedish 2.2

Guest BR_Rask

Guest BR_Rask

Swedish operator Comviq has promised us a late Christmas present and they are writing on their Facebook (yesterday) that there are technical problems and that they are saying as much as they are allowed. I believe there was a rumors that Finland would get 2.2 as well.

So what do you think, are we getting a "European" 2.2?

Björn

Swedish operator Comviq has promised us a late Christmas present and they are writing on their Facebook (yesterday) that there are technical problems and that they are saying as much as they are allowed. I believe there was a rumors that Finland would get 2.2 as well.

Björn

They predicted the news to be announced this or next week. Since it's friday now I predict their prediction about next week is more likely ;)

Guest ololizoz

Björn

Wasn't the christmas present from Comviq 500 SEK splitted up on 5 charges if you moved a number to Comviq?

Wasn't the christmas present from Comviq 500 SEK splitted up on 5 charges if you moved a number to Comviq?

Sandra Södergren: Hur blev det med den där julklappen för oss zte blade beställare?

Comviq: Kommer mer info inom kort (den här eller nästa vecka)! Vi har haft tekniska problem men är övertygade om att ni kommer bli glada över den. Uppdaterar så snart jag får gå ut med mer info! Mvh Helen

Sandra Södergren: What happened to the mentioned christmas present for us zte blade buyers?

Comviq: Will soon release more info (this or next week)! We have experienced technical issues but are convinced that you will be happy about it. Will update you as soon as I'm allowed to release more information! Sincerely Helen

Guest BR_Rask

No, I thougt so at first, but on their facebook they have been telling us how they are sorry for the delay and how information will come "om maonday", "next week" and so on for quite a while now. Its mostly in the commentaries so you have to go to their wall on real facebook to see it. Smells like delayed update to me.

OT: There should be a poll for the best and most stable rom at the moment that resets every fortnight. Believe it would reduce the number of "what rom should i use"-treads.

Björn

Guest El Nino9
Finnish operator Saunalahti has promised to release official 2.2 on April.

lol april, thats some time ahead. they will wait for us to make a highly stable rom, copy it and make it update like the hungerian 512mb upgrade. probably what orange will do by looks of it

Guest Simon O
Just got word from Swedish provider Telia that ZTE will release an official update within 2 weeks. They exchanged correspondence today.

perfect rom in 2 weeks ;)

Guest oh!dougal
Just got word from Swedish provider Telia that ZTE will release an official update within 2 weeks. They exchanged correspondence today.

Sounds brilliant! :)

Can it possibly be true? ;)

Guest punkmilitia
perfect rom in 2 weeks ;)

Deja Vu! sure somone said that 2 weeks ago we would have the perfect rom now (some Chinese guy?)

[Prediction]In 2 weeks time someone will make a topic saying they think the perfect rom will be released in 2 weeks :)[/Prediction]

Deja Vu! sure somone said that 2 weeks ago we would have the perfect rom now (some Chinese guy?)

[Prediction]In 2 weeks time someone will make a topic saying they think the perfect rom will be released in 2 weeks :)[/Prediction]

Yes, it will be on a wednesday! ;)

Guest vareBlade

Greek Blade will get an official Froyo too. (at least thats what they promoted).

offtopic: Crazy Wednesdays are Crazy. Every Wednesday a new perfect rom 25% off. BUY NOW

Edited by vareBlade

Guest Carlos Abel Chavez Slim

Will it fix the creaking plastic?