emko

SNS Application

4 posts in this topic

I just upgraded my gt 540 from 1.6 to 2.1 and my SNS application is gone (or at least the one i had is gone, there is a new one), there is a new facebook app on it but I don't like it that much it is not as functional as the one I had previously.

Is there anyway to get the old one back? (right now i just have facebook for LG app opening which is missing some key features like saving images that the other one had).

Edited by emko

I just upgraded my gt 540 from 1.6 to 2.1 and my SNS application is gone (or at least the one i had is gone, there is a new one), there is a new facebook app on it but I don't like it that much it is not as functional as the one I had previously.

Is there anyway to get the old one back? (right now i just have facebook for LG app opening which is missing some key features like saving images that the other one had).

I think you can't get it back. Try Facebook for Android from the Market-it's better.

I did prefer the SNS widget to the Facebook widget but then I purchased Launcher Pro and it's inbuilt Friends widget is brilliant.