[THEME PORT] Generation X R1 for FLB G2 r6

Guest Bazza76

Guest Bazza76

Here is my wip theme port of Generation X theme.

post-777364-1295108914_thumb.pngpost-777364-1295108892_thumb.pngpost-777364-1295108923_thumb.pngPlease backup before installing.

Gen X

This is a work in progress so there maybe some things i have missed.

In flashable zip is framework and media folders from Gen X theme.

Install using recovery as before.

Thanks

B

Edited by Bazza76

Guest Bazza76
I was going to ask what makes it a WIP but i guess you haven't got the apps etc done yet?

Text in black menus still black and some buttons not displayed properly.

B

Guest Bazza76
If you need help with anything let me know, i finally got all my menus fixed now ;)

Cool will do but having a rest till Monday night.

Don't think some people get how much work is involved in themes.

B

Guest Frankish
Cool will do but having a rest till Monday night.

Don't think some people get how much work is involved in themes.

B

Yeah i know especially when you do apps too. It's easy but it's just such a long process!

Guest Bazza76
Not tried your theme here yet baz but does your reboot menu look like mine? I can't get that damn text to be white. Ideas?

screenshot14hv.png

Same problem here I decompiled frame and will have to go through all xmls and compare them.

I will be changing this to MDC r11 as Iam using that rom now.

Be careful some 9.pngs are wrong in original theme mess up browser buttons. I have redraw them in mine.

B

Edited by Bazza76

Guest Frankish

What browser buttons? All seems ok to me?

Just that stuuuuuuuuuuuupid reboot menu. I've tried directly setting the colour in alert.dialog and that doesn't seem to be it.

Guest Frankish

Hmm actually looking at the original theme that menu is left in white...i just think it looks strange cos of the black square icons...but that IS how it is supposed to be.

I think it may be hardcoded even deeper than in framework-res.apk. Maybe a framework.jar or services.jar job? I don't want to go that deep!

Edited by Frankish

Guest Bazza76
Hmm actually looking at the original theme that menu is left in white...i just think it looks strange cos of the black square icons...but that IS how it is supposed to be.

I think it may be hardcoded even deeper than in framework-res.apk. Maybe a framework.jar or services.jar job? I don't want to go that deep!

Me nether but have got the theme working with metamorph over mdc r11 gingerbread theme.

More tomorrow time for bed.