Guest Lew247

What rom's are using 2.2.1?

Are any at the moment, or is anyone working on it?

Or isn't it available yet?

Had to ask as there are so many threads with all different roms now I'm not going to read them all and the search brought nothing up

Flibblesans Froyo have parts of it replaced with 2.2.1 apk's.

I thought I'd seen it somewhere but nothing came up on the search when I DID try and I couldn't find the post mentioning it when I went looking

Any reason why none of the other roms are using it or is it generally not suitable for the Blade yet?

Obviously by my comments I know very little about how Android works, All I know is how to work it, how to flash the roms and how to replace teh various bits inside that need changing, and know nothing of the differences between 2.2 and 2.2.1

Guest StevenHarperUK
I thought I'd seen it somewhere but nothing came up on the search when I DID try and I couldn't find the post mentioning it when I went looking

Any reason why none of the other roms are using it or is it generally not suitable for the Blade yet?

Obviously by my comments I know very little about how Android works, All I know is how to work it, how to flash the roms and how to replace teh various bits inside that need changing, and know nothing of the differences between 2.2 and 2.2.1

I do resort to google searches

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...lade-modaco-com

2nd Result is FLB R6 - Still I hadn't noticed this until it was pointed out - and I am here rather regular.