• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

PDF FILES ON GALAXY ??

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have ordered a Galaxy Tab and was wondering if I would be able to read PDF files on it. ?

cslogg

Edited by Hostile17

Posted

Yes for sure once you add adobe pdf from market (free), they work well.

Posted

Thanks everrunman.

Posted

The Tab comes with an app called ThinkFree that reads PDFs out of the box and no need to install the Adobe app. ThinkFree also works with Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)

I found the ThinkFree app better than Adobe Reader for PDFs on the Galaxy.

Jonathan

Posted

My GT could read PDF's immediately out of the box.There was no need to install Adobe reader.

Perhaps the same goes for you. (I have a euro tab)

Posted

My GT could read PDF's immediately out of the box.There was no need to install Adobe reader.

Thanks Mado1950 that worked fine but I am trying to read magazines in PDF format such as Maxim,Kitchen Garden to name a couple but find the text is too small and I cannot see a way to enlarge it.

Bear in mind that I only got my Tab this morning so I am still learning.

hostile17

Posted

Thanks Mado1950 that worked fine but I am trying to read magazines in PDF format such as Maxim,Kitchen Garden to name a couple but find the text is too small and I cannot see a way to enlarge it.

Bear in mind that I only got my Tab this morning so I am still learning.

hostile17

touch the screen with two fingers and move them apart - this will zoom in to the page····

Posted

Thanks guys, cant see the forest for the trees!