• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

another new firmware is also avaible on samfirmware

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I9000XWJS3 is just came to samfirmware. i am going to flash it and gonna comment back ;)

Posted · Report post

work great. quadrant is around 1100. baseband version is i9000xjpy and build number froyo.xwjs3 ;) check it out guys...

Posted · Report post

work great. quadrant is around 1100. baseband version is i9000xjpy and build number froyo.xwjs3 ;) check it out guys...

What do you get when you do *#1234#, please post back with results

Posted · Report post

hey guys back again. i used my sgs with this firmware for a while and keep trying all the apps and switching off-on and i think sgs works faster with this firmware. at least after switch off -on pin code typing works faster. when i type it appears on the screen. before it was appearing 1-2 seconds later or something. and after pin typing screen lock works immediatly. before firmwares it needed some time to allow screen lock . about gps i used this combination on the link http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to...lair-and-froyo/ and now works good and sensitive. thats all. if anybody else tries the firmware let us know if u can recognise anything + or -

thanks and stay cool...

Posted (edited) · Report post

What do you get when you do *#1234#, please post back with results

PDA : I9000XWJS3

PHONE : I9000XXJPY

CSC : I9000XENJS3

Build Info : 2011.01

and also extra languages added on this firmware which i needed. baltic and scandinavian...

Edited by memojhan

Posted · Report post

PDA : I9000XWJS3

PHONE : I9000XXJPY

CSC : I9000XENJS3

Build Info : 2011.01

and also extra languages added on this firmware which i needed. baltic and scandinavian...

All scandinavian languages?

Posted · Report post

All scandinavian languages?

dont remmeber at the moment dude. i flashed it again with the romkitchen combination of my own. for sure u can choose there languages most of the scandinavian and baltic langages, at learst norway finnish danish swedish. and baltic estonian latvian litvanian.. there are more. those are what i remember, and also u can use gps fix from romkitchen.really fixes. i removed lots of ponitless apps away which comes with samfirmware firmwares.mobile works quite fine. u can also try