• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Android on Omnia Lite

162 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hi

i have a problem that i cant run this version on my phone

i ran other version with the instruction that eDDy said,but running this version failed

is there any diffrences between froyo and other version?

i think heart cause this problem

pls guid me

please

hi there!!

you should try it for 2-3 times!!! as i mentioned in p30world!!! :lol:

you have a friend in iran and you ask your questions in ajnabi forums?!

Posted (edited) · Report post

and how is its touch responsibility?! :)

im downloading it!! :lol:

I think that touch responsibility is the same of the Android beta2

Why am i stuck in here?post-812605-1296186912_thumb.jpg

i have formated my storage card to Fat 32, can anyone help?

Have you copied all files on your SD? (haret, initrd9, rootfs, startup.txt, zimage) or maybe you can solve running an other version... You can try also, by wm, to set the cpu speed to high

The link is dead ,.....

MU link

Edited by (eDDy)

Posted · Report post

i see don't get it downloaded jot23 (froyo) file loaded on to my omina and yet again i still hav the same problem ;)

Posted · Report post

have you ever test it?

running it same as other version?

Posted · Report post

i have tested it, it seems the previous version (froyo)... i have not noticed the difference .-.

Posted · Report post

have you ever test it?

running it same as other version?

yes i have still no luck i even tried using different zImage file still no luck at all

Posted · Report post

yes i have still no luck i even tried using different zImage file still no luck at all

it is working for me but I can't turn on wifi, gives me error.

Posted · Report post

it is working for me but I can't turn on wifi, gives me error.

sure you cant

because in this version all network connections are disabled!!! ;)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thank you eDDy, thank you for your reply, my problem has been solved, but not with your solutions. I changed a storage card and it works...

the different between this two cards are the storage size. the failure one is 4G, and successfull one is 2G. So i can confirm that it is the storage card problem. I hope this could be helping for those who encourtner the same problem.

One more thing, it is a breaking new for Omnia lite, but at present, all the versions are seemed to be testing only, do you think in future we could have better experience? Like calling, sending message, installing games (3d)? Thank you

Edited by weitanai

Posted · Report post

if the project goes on, maybe we could have a fully working version... ;)

Posted · Report post

hi,my phone is the same ,could U tell me how did U do ,thanks

Posted · Report post

as i said, i changed a 2G TF card and it works, no extra work was done, just follow the install instruction... Pal, you might change a storage card ard and try again..

i really hope the developer can solve this problem, i could be like this application does not support 4g card, has anyone successfully installed on a 4g or 8g card?

Posted · Report post

as i said, i changed a 2G TF card and it works, no extra work was done, just follow the install instruction... Pal, you might change a storage card ard and try again..

i really hope the developer can solve this problem, i could be like this application does not support 4g card, has anyone successfully installed on a 4g or 8g card?

my card is 1g,maybe 1g can not run it,tomorrow,i will change a 2g card to try .thanks

Posted · Report post

and i have a problem,how many cook rom has he provided

Posted · Report post

i run android on a 8gb sdhc card

Posted · Report post

i run android on a 8gb sdhc card

me too!! ;)

Posted · Report post

i've Found a solution first download this file >>>>http://www.mediafire.com/?7dxk285867tid8d

then extract the file and put it in to the root menu of you memory e.g H:\ (Note H: is my memory card you's could be different)

Good luck ;)

Posted · Report post

i have a bad news,it never works on my phone,even though i have changed a 2G tf card ,anyone could help me?

Posted · Report post

i've Found a solution first download this file >>>>http://www.mediafire.com/?7dxk285867tid8d

then extract the file and put it in to the root menu of you memory e.g H:\ (Note H: is my memory card you's could be different)

Good luck ;)

which room do u mean?

Posted · Report post

pals how long did it take ,why i spent about 30mins ,but it has not finished

Posted · Report post

pals how long did it take ,why i spent about 30mins ,but it has not finished

if you can successfully install the Android, it does not take long, 3-4 mins would be enough, if longer than that, you should assume you failed it.

For your reference, i think you should try another storage card, just like what i did. still now i can't install on my previous card, but i have got one in my newly borrowed one.... ;)