About Android beta

Guest blue1zz

Guest amdzero

OK, so, which developers are interested in porting Android to the SCH-i920? I want to see if there is a way to set up a donation account and get SCH-i920's for all of them. I think I'll set up a poll to see which developers want to do this and which members are interested in donating. However, we would also need someone to be in charge of the funds, yes? I mean I could, however, there's no reason to trust me. Maybe an admin? Ideas / Input / Concerns?

I would love to see Android running on my Omnia 2. I have an Android device, but no experience in development for Android... yet.

• 2 months later...
Guest UserOFF

Omnia i920 Verizon, has become a well-assembled CyanogenMod beta 1 (update), no phone network, not the camera works, works well WI-FI .... how to run the phone network does anyone know?

Edited by UserOFF

• 3 months later...
Guest UserOFF

Please people, share information, links, or who knows what works, what builds ofAndroid on the Samsung i920. Specify the finger at the door that leads to happiness on Android? Just not on the way out the door please. Very grateful in advance. Thank you.

Edited by UserOFF