A "New" UI is Coming to B7610/i8000 :)

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Well there is a new UI coming and it's quite good...

It's not really "new" but no one has yet realize that it can work with our device :lol:

I didn't slept last night just trying to make it work on B7610 and at sunrise...pooof it Worked :D

So what's in it:

- Of course it's a UI, you may not heard of

- You can access almost everything in it; messaging, music, videos, games,Internet, weather, stock (no not Sense)

- It has nice 3D animations which are fast and responsive (No not Android)

- It has nice icons (Not iPhone)

- It runs on WinMo (Not Windows Phone)

- It runs on other native 3D drivers (no more HTC stuff) :)

Well though it's working nicely, there is just one major let down, it's on another language.

So this is where you can come in :)

Do you know about making Winmo apps? Did you like hacking them up like their pumpkins on Halloween?

I need someone who has the ability to hack the app up and translate the UI texts and change it. I've tried everything,but there's no multilanguage shortcuts :P

If you can help, especially if your a B7610 user, maybe it's the time we can share to the many developments made for the Omnia Brothers... (I8000 users are always welcome)

I don't care if you named it after yourself once the languange has been change :o I just want the release and the the development to start and blossom here... ;)

So if you're interested, just pm me or post something up and I'll let you have a peek...

Just trying to do something different while we're waiting for the Android wifi drivers...

And guess what, If you're trying to guess what this UI is, more likely you'll be 99% wrong :o

(Don't worry this is not a paid application :P )

Edited by daskalos

Guest Freezy1982

Ok, I don't know what UI you have found... (maybe Win3.11 or DOS 3.0?) :lol:

And for filling the barrel up: I don't know how to hack WinMo Apps... (But if you need some MortScript help...)

Maybe I can help with some other Stuff... But therefor I firstly have to know, what App we are talking about :)

If you want - count me in!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest rybar73

I am also very interesting in new UI. I don't have any special knowlage of hacking (never tried it) but maybe its time to start :-)

I am working as .NET developer in C# and I am already created few WM app so maybe it could be helpful.

Also I have b7610 device so you can count with me if you need some help.

btw. if it is not paid app maybe creator can help?

Guest tjeerdos

great work daskalos!

i am sorry that i can't help with that. don't know how.

i could test it for you. would love to see a new ui......

in what language is it now??

greets tjeerdos

Guest sakisds

Interesting news.

I once translated a simple desktop application using some resource hacking, nothing special, but it might work here too. I know English, Greek and some German. Contact me if you need help :lol:.

About programming, I know Java and Python, won't help much here...

Edit: Resource hacking should work on WinMo too, since the .exe architecture is basically the same.

Edited by sakisds

by my poor english i really didn't understand what "pumpkins on Halloween" means.just hack it suitable with 6.5.x or ...

if it is a native cpp software maybe i can help you.

Guest darkworldzz

well are there screenshots? so that i can know what the UI's native language is.. if its chinese i can help translate to english.. if its korean i may help but i am very poor at korean..

i have helped translated infinite today from chinese to english if its similar in interface i can be of help..

its here btw http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...infinite-today/

send me a pm if you need help ^^

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Soul_Master

I am .Net developer. If you want someone for working on .Net compact framework please call me. :)

PS. I hope to run Windows Phone 7 on my Omnia Pro like HTC HD2 does. I guess this New UI should not be Windows Phone 7. :lol: It sound like some custom UI like HTC Sense or SPB Mobile shell.

Guest daskalos
I am .Net developer. If you want someone for working on .Net compact framework please call me. :)

PS. I hope to run Windows Phone 7 on my Omnia Pro like HTC HD2 does. I guess this New UI should not be Windows Phone 7. :lol: It sound like some custom UI like HTC Sense or SPB Mobile shell.

Yes something like that. PM'd you