A "New" UI is Coming to B7610/i8000 :)

Guest daskalos

I haven't seen anyone ask.... Could this work on the i920? I've got it installed, but all I see is the yellow screen with Korean text in the center. I'm not afraid of a hard reset, if I can make it work I'll try anything.

you can just uninstal it no need of hard rest

Guest Real_life

Did this project died?

Hope not as this ui could be better than sense.

I don't understand nothing of programing, but how deep hard-coded is the Korean language in the ui

Guest LowlandsFreak
:huh:Here's the video debut

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6PtsHYt7M?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6PtsHYt7M?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6PtsHYt7M?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Me like

Guest Duongluong

I tried to install cab file on ROM 23144 full verson, but it always unsuccessful. Disable Sleep already as guided.

If installing on Device, space needed: 75MB, while Device space available less (around 40-60MB).

If installing on My Storage, it notify "cannot be installed"

Pls help.

Thanks

Edited by Duongluong

I tried to install cab file on ROM 23144 full verson, but it always unsuccessful. Disable Sleep already as guided.

If installing on Device, space needed: 75MB, while Device space available less (around 40-60MB).

If installing on My Storage, it notify "cannot be installed"

Pls help.

Thanks

its almost like my problem

well i had hard reset my device , as i wanted to try this app ,

to get the space free ,

it wont install anywhere else main memory ,

so no option .

well its speedy and nice ,

but only problem of not in English..

hope someone do that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest petagigi

Thumbs Up!

Thank you very much, this UI is great :D

Some Tea is spread all over the screen (korean :D ), but as i said, very good work :(

Love to translate it to WWE.

Edited by petagigi

Guest Leeds

Awesome, that UI looks really nice!

After using a lot of different ROM's (Sense, SPB, TouchWiz, Titanium, etc..) I decided to install the latest oficial samsung firmware on my i8000 (JJ)

I didn't even knew that Samsung Today UI existed (yeah, my first firmware only had TouchWiz and Titanium..)

Well, I must say, it's awesome, very smooth and the most important thing, very functional and easy to use..

So, I guess this is based on Samsung Today UI right?

Should be great, I am really looking forward for any news about this :D

Thanks B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hiyas153

How do you disable sleep? I still can't get it to work even after disabling samsung today... it tells me something about permission or what not :unsure:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest david_z

Well there is a new UI coming and it's quite good...

It's not really "new" but no one has yet realize that it can work with our device :lol:

I didn't slept last night just trying to make it work on B7610 and at sunrise...pooof it Worked :D

So what's in it:

- Of course it's a UI, you may not heard of

- You can access almost everything in it; messaging, music, videos, games,Internet, weather, stock (no not Sense)

- It has nice 3D animations which are fast and responsive (No not Android)

- It has nice icons (Not iPhone)

- It runs on WinMo (Not Windows Phone)

- It runs on other native 3D drivers (no more HTC stuff) :)

Well though it's working nicely, there is just one major let down, it's on another language.

So this is where you can come in :)

Do you know about making Winmo apps? Did you like hacking them up like their pumpkins on Halloween?

I need someone who has the ability to hack the app up and translate the UI texts and change it. I've tried everything,but there's no multilanguage shortcuts :P

If you can help, especially if your a B7610 user, maybe it's the time we can share to the many developments made for the Omnia Brothers... (I8000 users are always welcome)

I don't care if you named it after yourself once the languange has been change :o I just want the release and the the development to start and blossom here... ;)

So if you're interested, just pm me or post something up and I'll let you have a peek...

Just trying to do something different while we're waiting for the Android wifi drivers...

And guess what, If you're trying to guess what this UI is, more likely you'll be 99% wrong :o

(Don't worry this is not a paid application :P )

• 2 months later...