Flash for N700 & sister tablets

Guest TehPriest

Hi. Just ran across the forum and interesting reading. I thought this may be of use. It works with the stock browser on some web sites but not others (not on BBC for instance). Hope it is of some use to you all. I am currently trying to get the tab to recognise a flash drive when I plug it in. Any advice would be appreciated.

flash_for_21.zip

Guest FatherD
Hi. Just ran across the forum and interesting reading. I thought this may be of use. It works with the stock browser on some web sites but not others (not on BBC for instance). Hope it is of some use to you all. I am currently trying to get the tab to recognise a flash drive when I plug it in. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hmmm ... not quite sure how you have got this working!?

I have tried this and many other flash apks to no avail - this one crashes the browser at start up, google fails to load completely before it exits!

This is running Paul's custom Rom and the default browser.

Guest TehPriest
Hmmm ... not quite sure how you have got this working!?

I have tried this and many other flash apks to no avail - this one crashes the browser at start up, google fails to load completely before it exits!

This is running Paul's custom Rom and the default browser.

Installed without a problem on my N700 which has stock rom with root.

No dropped frames and nice quality. Some screenies.

post-829781-1296003421_thumb.png

post-829781-1296003431_thumb.png

post-829781-1296003444_thumb.png

post-829781-1296003453_thumb.png

Guest mightyjackstar

The videos on the dailymotion site play without the flash player on your phone. I tested multiple other sites that use flash and this file does nothing for your device.

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FatherD
Any news?

player is installed but not works

Hi there,

it is entirely a matter of the CPU - it does not pass the requirements for Adobe's flash player.

However the YouTube app works, I use vitalplayer from the market for onboard video, and Skyfire browser for web video ..that covers most of my needs.

All the best.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks , i install it , but no joy .

i am still looking .

• 4 months later...
Guest coager

Hi All, I installed too.... no joy, adobe player is installed completely. However, when going to websites with flash it won't play. I had tried even flash my rom to custom rom with froyo 2.2.1, still no joy at all. Need help