JJ9 OVERCLOCKABLE Kernal???

Guest Emaster

hi i got easy quesion is jj9 has overclockable kernal???

Page1 of the JJFS RLS9 thread..took exactly 1.2secs to discover:

RLS5

* No more bloating, only one super-slimmed version that fits on 128Mb system partition (more info and instructions will come later)

* New kernel with overclocking support (Use SetCPU)........

thx one more q why the bench mark is that small i had mini 1000 on modaco rom and on jj only 600 help

StageFright media decoders are turned on in Modaco & turned off in JJ, they don't work & give false high scores in Quadrant as well as affecting (mostly breaking) video playback. So the benchmark scores in Modaco are wrong & JJ gives you the real score. Your phone isn't faster than a HTC Desire, sorry.

Edited by wbaw

Guest Cardyology
StageFright media decoders are turned on in Modaco & turned off in JJ, they don't work & give false high scores in Quadrant as well as affecting (mostly breaking) video playback. So the benchmark scores in Modaco are wrong & JJ gives you the real score. Your phone isn't faster than a HTC Desire, sorry.

Does anybody know the fastest clock speed/highest quadrant score Achieved with the jellyfish rom using setCPU?

I'm currently clocked at 650ish, 580 score in quadrant.

Just below the desire. £99. :lol:

Edited by Cardyology

Does anybody know the fastest clock speed/highest quadrant score Achieved with the jellyfish rom using setCPU?

I'm currently clocked at 650ish, 580 score in quadrant.

Just below the desire. £99. :lol:

I'm getting 551 in quadrant @ 710mhz with conservative cpu scaling, it shows it as just above the Desire & Nexus one, but I'm sure I got about 1300 on a Desire with stock orange 2.2.1 android.

Guest Cardyology
I'm getting 551 in quadrant @ 710mhz with conservative cpu scaling, it shows it as just above the Desire & Nexus one, but I'm sure I got about 1300 on a Desire with stock orange 2.2.1 android.

Are you sing setCPU for the over clock? What settings? SetCPU seems to crash for me the 2nd time I run it, every time. Maaaaaannnn......

Are you sing setCPU for the over clock? What settings? SetCPU seems to crash for me the 2nd time I run it, every time. Maaaaaannnn......

I'm using userinit.sh, I was sick of setcpu crashing. Use root explorer, or adb or something to edit /system/bin/userinit.sh you just need to uncomment a couple of lines to set the speeds you want, if you're on jj9.