Removing ClockworkMod - full factory restore

Guest joff01

Hopefully this hasn't been covered - I did search but returned nothing.

Is there a way to completely restore the phone to it's factory settings, including ClockworkMod and any other root-related apps? In other words, un-rooting (if that's even a word).

Can someone point me in the right direction - I'd like to restore my oled back to orange factory settings as I need to return it..I have clockworkmod installed?? Most threads on this topic are no longer on the forum?

Found the tpt link - am I unzipping the stock rom in the 'image' folder or do i need an 'image file'?

Edited by Ash.UK

Guest Ronald Hummelink

Unless you have done a TPT before, all you need to do is flash in a stock rom that includes Boot, Recovery and System partitions.

Then a Factory reset (Wipe of data, cache, and any partitions on SD used for apps to sd solutions) will make the device as it came.

sebastian404 has a repository of stock roms, hope he has the downloads issue with them solved by now.

All the TPT solutions for now are based on the Hungarian upgrade from 256 to 512 mb, and are deemed to install some files from the hungarian device... unless i'm mistaken, there is currently no known way to undo that totally.

Can someone point me in the right direction - I'd like to restore my oled back to orange factory settings as I need to return it..I have clockworkmod installed?? Most threads on this topic are no longer on the forum?

Found the tpt link - am I unzipping the stock rom in the 'image' folder or do i need an 'image file'?

No longer on the forum?

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...rkmod-recovery/

and

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...k-recovery-mod/

can't help you with tpt I've not needed to look into it

• 2 weeks later...