dan653

Finally found a decent Nexus S case

7 posts in this topic

Been looking for weeks, just wanted something simple that didn't make the phone look like a '90s panasonic toughbook (link) or cost the earth (link).

41KUyJ4H8KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£1.99 delivered on amazon marketplace (link)

Mine arrived this morning (ordered 3 days ago) and it fits perfectly; doesn't obscure the camera, flash, proximity/light sensors, or micro-usb port. Also has an oversized headphone socket hole which is always good.

Hopefully we'll see some different colours available soon.

Been looking for weeks, just wanted something simple that didn't make the phone look like a '90s panasonic toughbook (link) or cost the earth (link).

41KUyJ4H8KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£1.99 delivered on amazon marketplace (link)

Mine arrived this morning (ordered 3 days ago) and it fits perfectly; doesn't obscure the camera, flash, proximity/light sensors, or micro-usb port. Also has an oversized headphone socket hole which is always good.

Hopefully we'll see some different colours available soon.

dude r u spamming?

no dude i r not

Just trying to help out some fellow users. I'm in no way affiliated the seller

Could you tell me how soft the case is? Ive had a couple of the silicon cases but I found all to hard. I used to have one on another phone that was very soft silicon, but Ive never been able to find one made of the same stuff.

The one I used to have, if you pressed the silicon together in your fingers, it gives and squashes a bit - thats what Im after.

Could you tell me how soft the case is? Ive had a couple of the silicon cases but I found all to hard. I used to have one on another phone that was very soft silicon, but Ive never been able to find one made of the same stuff.

The one I used to have, if you pressed the silicon together in your fingers, it gives and squashes a bit - thats what Im after.

dont go for it, its shitty case, not at all worth even £2, it makes phone look so cheap, i was ashamed of even take out my phone

dont go for it, its shitty case, not at all worth even £2, it makes phone look so cheap, i was ashamed of even take out my phone

Yes it's pretty horrible.

Got the amzer in the end, a whole £3 more, much nicer looking (seems to afford more protection too).

I got the "Costs the earth one" mentioned in the first post.

I think it's really good. :D