Sign in to follow this  
5yuan

How to Change color of "Clear" button?

5yuan    0

Hi all. I have been working on making the notif bar all stock. I've replaced all graphics for the black notification bar, and have everything looking stock, except the clear button. I cannot find it anywhere. I have also looked in the .xml files in services.jar but maybe I am missing it?

This is what it looks like so far:

I really wish I could figure out this "Clear" button. Can anyone help or have any information on it? Thanks in advance!

post-785407-1296318533_thumb.jpg

Frankish    214
I believe it's the btn_default_small PNGs.

Yeah that's gotta be the ones but if you change them some menus might look strange as it's a shared image isn't it.

5yuan    0

Modify it ?

btn_default_small.xml

<TextView android:textSize="14.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/clear_all_button" android:background="@drawable/btn_default_small" android:paddingLeft="15.0dip" android:paddingRight="15.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="4.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="1.0dip" android:text="@string/status_bar_clear_all_button" style="\?buttonStyle" />

</LinearLayout>

Frankish    214
Modify it ?

btn_default_small.xml

<TextView android:textSize="14.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/clear_all_button" android:background="@drawable/btn_default_small" android:paddingLeft="15.0dip" android:paddingRight="15.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="4.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="1.0dip" android:text="@string/status_bar_clear_all_button" style="\?buttonStyle" />

</LinearLayout>

That's not the route to take. Do you want to change just the text colour or the actually button image colour? For the image you need to be in drawable-hdpi.

5yuan    0
That's not the route to take. Do you want to change just the text colour or the actually button image colour? For the image you need to be in drawable-hdpi.

Thanks ;)

I'm trying to change the actual button color from white to black .

btn_default_small.png has been in the hdpi drawable directory , but No change。

rom for Jellyfish RLS9

post-785407-1296387027_thumb.png

Edited by 5yuan

Mike_P    0

It's not just 1 image though, there are 5, btn_default_small is just the prefix, look in your drawable-hdpi folder. Each image covers the different states, focus/selected/pressed etc.

5yuan    0
It's not just 1 image though, there are 5, btn_default_small is just the prefix, look in your drawable-hdpi folder. Each image covers the different states, focus/selected/pressed etc.

Frankish,Mike_P

TKS! ;)

i get it 。

only change

btn_default_smail_normal.9.png

btn_default_smail_normal.disable.9.png

post-785407-1296405071_thumb.jpg

Frankish    214
Frankish,Mike_P

TKS! ;)

i get it 。

only change

btn_default_smail_normal.9.png

btn_default_smail_normal.disable.9.png

post-785407-1296405071_thumb.jpg

Looks wonderful. Have you noticed it affecting any other buttons within the UI?

5yuan    0
Looks wonderful. Have you noticed it affecting any other buttons within the UI?

affecting buttons:

state_window_focused

state_enable

state_focused

drawable

to Modify btn_default_small.xml

android:background="@drawable/btn_default_small"

is the best way .

but how to modify? i have problems withe "apktool b ".

Edited by 5yuan