[ROMS] X920 Series: All-In-One (Sense 2.5.2021, Titanium, TouchWizUI)

Guest xlightwaverx

Guest xlightwaverx
on the other topic, is the touch button unlock native for build 21916?

It has always been there since I've used it, though I would love a native slide lock.

X

Guest ultralight23
It has always been there since I've used it, though I would love a native slide lock.

X

weird that the slider lock is in 21906 but not in 21916...oh, well.

so realized something about my on-call/lockscreen issue. this originally arose when i was using my bluetooth speaker in my truck. when connected to my bluetooth i get lockscreen at both in/out going calls. though when i tested it without bluetooth in the post earlier, no lockscreen. so i'm guessing it may have something to do with my bluetooth connection, i've searched around in both the winmo and samsung settings and found nothing about bluetooth/lockscreen options. any ideas.

Guest xlightwaverx
weird that the slider lock is in 21906 but not in 21916...oh, well.

so realized something about my on-call/lockscreen issue. this originally arose when i was using my bluetooth speaker in my truck. when connected to my bluetooth i get lockscreen at both in/out going calls. though when i tested it without bluetooth in the post earlier, no lockscreen. so i'm guessing it may have something to do with my bluetooth connection, i've searched around in both the winmo and samsung settings and found nothing about bluetooth/lockscreen options. any ideas.

Might be something to do with this file:

post-721779-1300658985_thumb.jpg

It comes loaded on STOCK, but I have used my phone without it in numerous build tests, but I do not use BT (vehicle-wise), so it may very well be needed. I used BT for file xfer, etc, successfully without it. I would try terminating the process and trying. Please post results.

X

Guest ultralight23
Might be something to do with this file:

post-721779-1300658985_thumb.jpg

It comes loaded on STOCK, but I have used my phone without it in numerous build tests, but I do not use BT (vehicle-wise), so it may very well be needed. I used BT for file xfer, etc, successfully without it. I would try terminating the process and trying. Please post results.

X

Thanks X but forgive my ignorance cause i'm not quite sure what to do.

Guest xlightwaverx
Thanks X but forgive my ignorance cause i'm not quite sure what to do.

I think if you use Fred DotTask Manger or another similar program, you could terminate processes. I would try terminating that process and trying what you were trying to do. It's the only WM Bluetooth process running from what I can tell that may be causing the issue.

X

Guest ultralight23
I think if you use Fred DotTask Manger or another similar program, you could terminate processes. I would try terminating that process and trying what you were trying to do. It's the only WM Bluetooth process running from what I can tell that may be causing the issue.

X

No go, didn't work. No biggie, just a minor annoyance is all.

Guest amdzero

Hey X, did you remove the default lockscene (spelled correctly) that comes with 6.5? It has the slide to unlock, but its not as pretty as the s2u2 one. It has it at the top with sliding left or right and clock in plain text at the bottom, unless you moddify the .cpr and make it fancy.

Guest ultralight23
Hey X, did you remove the default lockscene (spelled correctly) that comes with 6.5? It has the slide to unlock, but its not as pretty as the s2u2 one. It has it at the top with sliding left or right and clock in plain text at the bottom, unless you moddify the .cpr and make it fancy.

amd,

did a search for all .cpr files and no lockscene files came up, only start menu, titanium and sliding panel files.

Guest xlightwaverx

Yup.

X

Guest xlightwaverx
No go but i did see them in \\windows.

What about cabbing the 3 missing Lockscreen system folders, i think maybe Lockscreen, Lockscreen DPI and LockscreenNONEA...or something like that.

I would try myself but the cab manager program doesn't like my vista.

21916.0409 LockScreen SYS Folders with Included Registry Entries

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.3.LockScreen.System.21916.cab

X

Guest ultralight23
21916.0409 LockScreen SYS Folders with Included Registry Entries

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.3.LockScreen.System.21916.cab

X

Cool works (at suspend, alarm, etc.) though without slider to answer, still old wm answer screen. Would this be a registry issue? If so, don't sweat it, i'll dig into it so you can focus on you Sense Today. May have to give that one a try...later.

Guest abuttio

Test Version...

No OK button

Large File attachments in MS Exchange Email take forever and a day to load into the inbox to display on the screen.

Edited by abuttio

Guest xlightwaverx
Test Version...

No OK button

Large File attachments in MS Exchange Email take forever and a day to load into the inbox to display on the screen.

Which test version? 2018 or 2021? Ok/Close is where it normally is (top right). As for the large attachments, it might be the cache settings if you are using 2021. Anything over 128kb doesn't get cached. :D

Sorry trying to please everyone.

X

Edited by xlightwaverx

Guest abuttio
Which test version? 2018 or 2021? Ok/Close is where it normally is (top right). As for the large attachments, it might be the cache settings if you are using 2021. Anything over 128kb doesn't get cached. :D

Sorry trying to please everyone.

X

21916 ??? I just downloaded it today off the first post.

Lots and lots of hangups when using sense, bing wouldn't allow me to use the "menu" button" after I disabled voice commands, and Edit Contact didn't work on sense. The last tab or icon of a selected contact hung sense.

I had to do about 4 reboots in one trip. Thankfully, I wasn't driving and I knew where we were going.

All in all, this rom shows some real promise. Thank you.

I am not in the habit of flashing my phone to death these days, (lots of other work to do) but if you want to, I will collaborate with you on some of these bug fixes.

It's been a pain in the royal ass just to get this thing to flash in windows 7.

Guest xlightwaverx
Still no "ok" or X button :D

Disable BattClock if you do not remember where Ok/Close is. It is there whether BattClock is enabled or not.

X

Guest tasiocarlsen

Anybody know how to get Visual Voice mail notification working correctly with this ROM? I have already installed the VVM cab and have it working but notification comes in as a text message instead of opening VVM. I have manage to get everything else the way I want. Great ROM, Fast, Stable, and very customizable. Just want my VVM to work.

Guest xlightwaverx
Anybody know how to get Visual Voice mail notification working correctly with this ROM? I have already installed the VVM cab and have it working but notification comes in as a text message instead of opening VVM. I have manage to get everything else the way I want. Great ROM, Fast, Stable, and very customizable. Just want my VVM to work.

I would love the CAB up the settings for you but during the last month dealing with cooking has caused my system to act stranger and stranger... As of right now, certain select folders will not open on my machine (Windows Explorer is not responding). I cannot even get into my OEM folder where the heart of my kitchen is.

Anyone have this issue before? I'm running Vista x64.

X

Guest tasiocarlsen
I would love the CAB up the settings for you but during the last month dealing with cooking has caused my system to act stranger and stranger... As of right now, certain select folders will not open on my machine (Windows Explorer is not responding). I cannot even get into my OEM folder where the heart of my kitchen is.

Anyone have this issue before? I'm running Vista x64.

X

try launching the command prompt and see if you browse the directories in question from the command prompts if so running "sfc /scannow" from an admistrator command prompt may fix the issue. If directory browsing is slow or stalls on the command prompt your hard drive may be having some issues. Sometimes the way explorer is sorting in certain directories can cause issues also. More on that if you need it. Let me know.

Guest xlightwaverx
try launching the command prompt and see if you browse the directories in question from the command prompts if so running "sfc /scannow" from an admistrator command prompt may fix the issue. If directory browsing is slow or stalls on the command prompt your hard drive may be having some issues. Sometimes the way explorer is sorting in certain directories can cause issues also. More on that if you need it. Let me know.

Command Prompt works, doing the /scannow process now.

X

Guest Bryan W.
Command Prompt works, doing the /scannow process now.

X

chkdsk

temporaily disable av?

defrag? (this stuff has lots of small files)

disable thumbnails?