Will there be an official stable r10?

Guest Madtomato

Guest Madtomato

I know there has been some discussion as to whether Paul will continue creating for desire, however all i really care about is as to whether there will be a complete stable r10 build, or has he just stopped working altogether. I personally will be happy just with r10 and thats it.

Guest Martin__S

Shouldn't you really be asking if there will be an official stable HTC 2.3 for Desire or even an OTA 2.3 for Nexus One.

I'm guessing an official stable r10 is dependant on that.

Well, seeing as 2.3 hasn't even been announced by HTC for the original Desire I think you're getting ahead of yourself!

If you want new ROMs then go to XDA - spoilt for choice over there (HD ROMs, Sense ROMs, 2.3 ROMs, AOSP ROMs)

Guest volatile_ink
I mean to say Paul has released a WIP of r10. Has he stopped making this or will there be an official stable release?

X-Post, but IMHO an epic one:

Tired of no MCR updates? Tired of no response from 'Paul'? Paid for Ad Free? Want to fix something that ain't broke? Click here for advice.

Guest MacCarron

For EVERY device that comes out, MoDaCo is a little pond that pretty much turns into a rotting swamp in a couple of months, XDA is an ocean with fresh water nearly ad infinitum. 2+2= ?

I have long since moved on, my only regret is "donating" 10€, as some hypocritical people will define "purchasing a subscription", when I was a noob. For noobs (aka "everyone,in the beginning") are the ones who get esnared.

Edited by MacCarron

Guest volatile_ink
For EVERY device that comes out, MoDaCo is a little pond that pretty much turns into a rotting swamp in a couple of months, XDA is an ocean with fresh water nearly ad infinitum. 2+2= ?

I have long since moved on, my only regret is "donating" 10€, as some hypocritical people will define "purchasing a subscription", when I was a noob. For noobs (aka "everyone,in the beginning") are the ones who get esnared.

I'll have whatever your on....

When the Desire was first released Paul was the first person to root it. He was the first to produce a custom ROM. He was first for pretty much everything!

Now, he's moved onto to new devices and seeing as there are now tons of chefs out there making ROMs he doesn't need to any more. I'm thankful to Paul and gladly paid him £10 (which is nothing, lets be honest here). I won't be renewing my subs as I no longer need the kitchen facility (I make my own now) but for n00bs it's a great starting point

Guest Shadow75

Hi all,

I sent Paul a private message yesterday asking him what's happening with the Final r10 MCR Rom for the HTC Desire, and guess what, I got a reply.. Below is what Paul replied letting me know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to spend about 2 weeks from next week on non-Android projects, but then i'll be revisiting all my HTC ROMs! :P

P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in no rush personally as I am happy with what I have got as it works great for me. At the end of the day, when the ROM's ready its will be ready.