• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[MOD] [JJ9] Autobright r0.1 [TFT] [2011/02/09]

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Try the attached (zipped not for Clockwork!)

You may need to resign in to your Google accounts.... for some reason.

You are quite brilliant, thank you. I'll report on how it goes.

My main problem was rebuilding the apk once I had made the the changes. It didn't rebuild, and I had a blank on how to resign it. Thank you ever so much

Posted

You are quite brilliant, thank you. I'll report on how it goes.

My main problem was rebuilding the apk once I had made the the changes. It didn't rebuild, and I had a blank on how to resign it. Thank you ever so much

Let me know if you want it tweaking further, or more steps adding for a more gradual increase/decrease

Posted

Haha, while there is nothing wrong with the the actual steppings or brightness ( I feel it's a lot better in the dark), it is peculiar that it's knocked out the Gingerbread theme present in r12, and changed the wallpaper to the chinese default. What's more wierd? Knocked my battery down from 55% to 33% in one reboot :/

Would it be possible if I could send my old framework-res? Because if I try to re-theme this one, i'll most likely loose your changes, yes?

Posted (edited)

Haha, while there is nothing wrong with the the actual steppings or brightness ( I feel it's a lot better in the dark), it is peculiar that it's knocked out the Gingerbread theme present in r12, and changed the wallpaper to the chinese default. What's more wierd? Knocked my battery down from 55% to 33% in one reboot :/

Would it be possible if I could send my old framework-res? Because if I try to re-theme this one, i'll most likely loose your changes, yes?

Weird...

I used a "fresh" R12 framework-res and it works fine on the fresh R12 install... but no Gingerbread on it. Quite lite.

Pop the file over and I'll mod it. Although you shouldn;t lose the theming by modding values.xml

Battery is a known funny.... it will sort itself.

Edited by LanceH

Posted

Hmm, it's a bit weird, indeed, as I use the default gingerbread pack that comes in the kitchen.

The battery seems to have sorted itself out. And I also thought theming was done by changing the whole framework apk?

However!

dans_framework_res.zip

Posted

Hmm, it's a bit weird, indeed, as I use the default gingerbread pack that comes in the kitchen.

The battery seems to have sorted itself out. And I also thought theming was done by changing the whole framework apk?

However!

dans_framework_res.zip

apk has errors - won't build. (And 2 images won't decompile.)

Posted

Things are getting mighty wierd.

Odd how it worked perfectly on the phone, too...

How about this one, pulled directly from the rom file I used.

dans_framework_res2.zip

Posted

Things are getting mighty wierd.

Odd how it worked perfectly on the phone, too...

How about this one, pulled directly from the rom file I used.

dans_framework_res2.zip

Same problem. There is a public.xml file that points to images that don't exist. Looks like a file that wasn't compiled, just knife and forked...

Frankish may be able to shed some light

Posted

For Paul, that is very peculiar.

Also, should I remove the download links for my Res files? Is there a chance that it contains passwords? It signed me out of both Google and Facebook ...

Posted

Is Autobright r0.1 JJ9 compatible with sebastian froyo r03 ROM on AMOLED screen?

Posted

Is Autobright r0.1 JJ9 compatible with sebastian froyo r03 ROM on AMOLED screen?

No, you better edit the framework-res.apk of this ROM yourself.