• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

flb froyo g2 bugs

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I thought id start this topic seeing as the main thread is to long

I have an annoying bug on youtube, videos and camera. When watching a video or takeing a photo I have gridlike lines going accross, and if I turn on hq on youtube a green line goes accross the top of the video. I have tried with stagefrite on and off but still the same.

Another bug is with the lockscreen if you wake your phone the last app you was on fli kers on and off.

Any fixed?

Posted · Report post

First bug fix: copy the build.prop from the rom zip too the biuld.prop in system then restart.

Posted · Report post

Bug fix: install Super Manager from Market (free), go into /system/, copy build.prop to the sd card, edit it with a text editor and set false to stagefright-http, save the file, move it back to /system/. With root explorer you can edit it directly or you can pull-push with ADB.

Posted (edited) · Report post

First bug fix: copy the build.prop from the rom zip too the biuld.prop in system then restart.

Bug fix: install Super Manager from Market (free), go into /system/, copy build.prop to the sd card, edit it with a text editor and set false to stagefright-http, save the file, move it back to /system/. With root explorer you can edit it directly or you can pull-push with ADB.

What do these do? I have just compared the build.prop in my system to the one in the rom.zip and they're identical why do you need to replace it?

Edited by tom619

Posted · Report post

Then if its identical yours should be ok. No need to edit

Posted · Report post

i had these too.so this is what i did.

1 connect cable to mobile and connect to pc .

2. i found folder clockwork on mobile

3.opened it found backup and deleted it as it had the old backup from 2.1

4.shut down mobile .

5. go back into clockwork and do backup.

6.then reboot and hopefully you dont have any lines in camera or you tube.

ps i dont have any lines anymore on youtube or camera.

hope this helps anyone with the lines problem .im using 2.2 froyo r8a