[Themes]Unified Theme Thread

Guest Frankish

Guest honken166

Hello guys.

I installed the Gingerbread Circle mod on my Japanese Jellyfish rls 9 Blade today.

Everything went fine and the theme looked great. But one thing that I noticed is that the theme doesn't fit the screen. Around the screen there is a black border about 1 mm thick.

It's like a poorly adjusted desktop on a computer screen.

So I installed the other Gingerbread theme (the one without the circle battery) but that didn't help, and neither did the stock theme.

So what has happened to my screen and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks.

Guest Frankish
Hey Frankish, why don't you give us CM7 users some thought... :D

I'm also a CM7 user. Due to the rom being so early in development i will not do framework-res based themes as the framework could change a lot. As for the T-Mobile engine themes...i'm not prepared to sit and rename around 1000 png files per theme :S

Guest vermat17

Hi there,

I'm using the blue gingerbread theme on JJ9 and it looks fantastic - great work Frankish.

Just wanted to know though, if I ever wanted to go back to the original theme, how would I do so?

I know the simplest way would have been to do a nandroid backup then restore, but I forgot to do one - doh!

Is there an easy way, or will I have to re-install my rom?

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest aequalszero
Just wanted to know though, if I ever wanted to go back to the original theme, how would I do so?

I know the simplest way would have been to do a nandroid backup then restore, but I forgot to do one - doh!

Experts here may correct me, but I think you'll have to reinstall your ROM. No need for wipes on the re-install though.

Guest Frankish
Hi there,

I'm using the blue gingerbread theme on JJ9 and it looks fantastic - great work Frankish.

Any help would be appreciated.

At the download folder there is a stock theme .zip for each rom :D

Guest heavyduty00

does anyone know if it will work with clockworkmod recovery 2.5.0.9?

edit: can confirm they do work with cwm 2.5.0.9

i love the gingerbread theme, thanks!

Edited by heavyduty00

Hi Frankish,

Is there a way to use your themes without losing FLB's pulldown power widget? You know the one I mean, where you have switches for wifi and bluetooth and stuff right in the notification pulldown. I don't mind getting my hands dirty editing code if you (or someone else reading this) can point me in the right direction.

Cheers for the excellent themes, by the way. Much appreciated.

Guest Frankish
Hi Frankish,

Is there a way to use your themes without losing FLB's pulldown power widget? You know the one I mean, where you have switches for wifi and bluetooth and stuff right in the notification pulldown. I don't mind getting my hands dirty editing code if you (or someone else reading this) can point me in the right direction.

Cheers for the excellent themes, by the way. Much appreciated.

Not really sure, if i find out what he changed then yeah i could make a theme work with it for you.

Hi,

I've installed Revo theme on FLB R9b, and I am a bit confused by the icon that appears after I connect headphones:

headphones.jpg

Is it like that by design? Can it be changed to "normal" headphones icon?

Guest Frankish
Hi,

I've installed Revo theme on FLB R9b, and I am a bit confused by the icon that appears after I connect headphones:

headphones.jpg

Is it like that by design? Can it be changed to "normal" headphones icon?

Never noticed that before, i agree it's very strange. Almost looks like an equaliser or something? I'll take a look :huh:

Never noticed that before, i agree it's very strange. Almost looks like an equaliser or something? I'll take a look :)

Thx! I also thought of equaliser, took me some time to figure out what it meant :huh:

Never noticed that before, i agree it's very strange. Almost looks like an equaliser or something? I'll take a look :huh:

Just checked an old Revo 2.1 theme from last October and the same icon is in there from back then. The filename is stat_sys_headset.png and is in res\drawable-hdpi-v4. Just replace it with something you'd prefer from another theme (one that has a dark status bar) and reflash the theme, unless anyone's got a better idea. Just seems mad to me flashing a whole theme just to change 1 icon lol.

Perhaps you could replace the file now with r10 release of FLB rom? :-)

Guest Frankish

To be honest it is like that as it is part of that particular theme. Please bear in mind i have just ported these themes from other roms. A simple fix if it really bothers you. Find a theme with a headset button you like, open the framework-res.apk with winrar and extract the stat_sys_headset.png. Now open the Revo theme's framework-res.apk with winrar and dop that file "stat_sys_headset.png" in the drawable-hdpi folder. It will overwrite the old image. Flash as normal no resigning needed.

for your MNML theme, for fibble's rom, have you only modified the framework-res.apk?

because if you have, i can incorporate it into my rom (currently under progress).

if you have modified something else, can you please tell me? :huh:

thanks in advance. :)