[Themes]Unified Theme Thread

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish
Do the FLB themes work with v11?

Should do i don't think he has made any changes to the framework or services.jar since. Only other issues. :D

Guest Tom@MoDaCo

Just a noob question, couldn't find a answer in this topic: I am using SS RLS2. Do these themes still work when I use a different launcher (like LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, etc.)?

Guest Pelemane
Just a noob question, couldn't find a answer in this topic: I am using SS RLS2. Do these themes still work when I use a different launcher (like LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, etc.)?

Yes.

Guest jr866gooner

Hi Frankish,

A late congrats with the little baby! I read previously you had a little one born but never did say well done!

I have a small favour to ask, I attempted this myself and failed but could you do a stock theme for swedish spring but blue instead of green please?

Look forward to your reply

JR

Guest Len Ash
If you have any troubles then just give me what needs to go in and i'll sort it for you.

Could you whack this in to a SS2 Revo framework-res.apk please? I can get it to partly work, but the phone has become instable. I've given up and hit the French Red!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0H4ZWLD md5 dcc17605eb45652e0adedb5c4412efaa

Cheers

Guest ~phil

Just updated from FLB-Froyo r10b to r11 and the Gingerbread themes seem to be working fine, although flibblesan's Notification Widget patch makes the upper-right clock disappear on them.

Edited by ~phil

Guest shanewaz

Sorry, relatively new to all this, so sorry if my questions are really daft! I am using Flibblesan r10b.

1) I am running Clockwork mod 2.5.1.8. Can I save these to my sim card and just flash them from the sim card with 2.5.1.8 or do I need a later version of Clockwork Mod?

2) Are all the themes on the front page available for FLB, or are some for Jellyfish, some for Swedish etc? If I want to go back to what I currently have instead after flashing it, is this easy enough to do? If so, what do I do?

3) Is this different to your other thread, about the power widget bars on

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...widget-colours/

4) I have no other previous versions of your themes d/loaded (unless one came through with r10b). Will this cause and issue to install any of the ones on the front page?

Once again, sorry if the questions seem stupid I just don't want to get this wrong.

Edited by shanewaz

Guest Frankish
Just updated from FLB-Froyo r10b to r11 and the Gingerbread themes seem to be working fine, although flibblesan's Notification Widget patch makes the upper-right clock disappear on them.

What notification widget patch is that? Try applying my theme after that patch? The reason is due to his services.jar that contains clock colour too. It turns back black with his.

Sorry, relatively new to all this, so sorry if my questions are really daft! I am using Flibblesan r10b.

1) I am running Clockwork mod 2.5.1.8. Can I save these to my sim card and just flash them from the sim card with 2.5.1.8 or do I need a later version of Clockwork Mod?

2) Are all the themes on the front page available for FLB, or are some for Jellyfish, some for Swedish etc? If I want to go back to what I currently have instead after flashing it, is this easy enough to do? If so, what do I do?

3) Is this different to your other thread, about the power widget bars on

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...widget-colours/

4) I have no other previous versions of your themes d/loaded (unless one came through with r10b). Will this cause and issue to install any of the ones on the front page?

Once again, sorry if the questions seem stupid I just don't want to get this wrong.

1. Should work fine with that version i'm sure. Save to memory card and just select .zip file and flash.

2. In post 2 there are links to the files for each separate rom. All themes pictured are available for all 4 roms. Each link has a StockThemexxx.zip file these will return you to the normal look.

3. They are just themed power widgets for FLB rom.

4. No issues should arise.

Guest Ficus

i come from flb r10 + gingerbread thin circle mod (TCM), and everything was fine (although there was that widget in notification bar, but who cares).

these are the steps i did (all installations done through clockwork) and the effects:

installed flb r11b -> everything fine, but there wasn't TCM anymore

-> reboot -> installed TCM -> the widget in notification bar went black (can't remember if the clock was fine or not)

-> reboot -> installed the "Patch to remove the pull-down notification bar widgets" from flibbesan FLB's thread -> the widget was correctly removed, but the clock is black and cannot be seen in the notification bar.

how can i turn back the clock to white, so it can be seen with the black notification bar? thanks.

edit: just read from FLB rom thread:

Flash the notification patch before you flash a theme. I'll add this to the first page too.

still haven't tried though, will post update.

Edited by Ficus

Guest Galileo Cheng

Thanks for great effort Frankish.

Centain report for FLB Gingerbread Circle/Thin Circle theme: After flashing r10, r10b, r11 and r11b with full wipe, and installed theme a day after, I often noticed the HSDPA symbol never appears and keeps as 3G, while the download speed in market shows it is running HSDPA (some 300kB/s, aka 2.4Mb/s).

Would you kindly look into it? I got no problem with Notification Widget, it just turn black.

Cheers

Galileo

Guest shanewaz

Hi Frankish. Added one on (rather cautiously, heart in mouth when it didn't load straight away, but it was obviously just loading it up the first time) and it looks GREAT!

Just letting you know, I grabbed the rest, but couldn't d/load the GenerationX-FLB and StockTheme-FLB as well. Just kept going to 'page cannot be displayed'.

Thanks for all this great stuff - and the patience for all us new fellas at this rom/flash stuff.

Guest Frankish
Thanks for great effort Frankish.

Centain report for FLB Gingerbread Circle/Thin Circle theme: After flashing r10, r10b, r11 and r11b with full wipe, and installed theme a day after, I often noticed the HSDPA symbol never appears and keeps as 3G, while the download speed in market shows it is running HSDPA (some 300kB/s, aka 2.4Mb/s).

Would you kindly look into it? I got no problem with Notification Widget, it just turn black.

Cheers

Galileo

That is a strange issue but i have always had the H symbol with all my themes. Not sure if country and carrier makes a difference but if it worked before it is a strange but purely cosmetic issue.

Hi Frankish. Added one on (rather cautiously, heart in mouth when it didn't load straight away, but it was obviously just loading it up the first time) and it looks GREAT!

Just letting you know, I grabbed the rest, but couldn't d/load the GenerationX-FLB and StockTheme-FLB as well. Just kept going to 'page cannot be displayed'.

Thanks for all this great stuff - and the patience for all us new fellas at this rom/flash stuff.

No problems, keep trying at them two files they load fine for me so i will assume mediafire was being a twat.

Guest hudasp

Hello, your themes are amazing. Thanks for your great job. Are you plan creating something new themes? Blue Gingerbread theme is very nice with white Blade and Arc launcher, but Sony Ericsson Arc theme would be better:)

Edited by hudasp

Guest shanewaz

Hey Frankish - The themes are f'ing brilliant - I can't stop looping through them and changing mine every so often. I COMPLETELY understand if you're way too busy (I'm a father to an 11 month old, so I know how busy parenting can / will get for you!) but I really like the Generation X green (with the limes), but was wondering if it's possible to put in the circle battery sign instead (preferable the thin one). In the grand scheme of things in your life at the mo, it's understandable if it's not top of your list.

Also, on a side note, I know everyone will be giving you advice, but the one thing we bought which was our saviour with our little one was the book 'Contented little baby'. We only wish we started it sooner - got our one settled and sleeping throughout the night very quickly once he was on the timetable.

Good luck!

Guest Frankish
Hey Frankish - The themes are f'ing brilliant - I can't stop looping through them and changing mine every so often. I COMPLETELY understand if you're way too busy (I'm a father to an 11 month old, so I know how busy parenting can / will get for you!) but I really like the Generation X green (with the limes), but was wondering if it's possible to put in the circle battery sign instead (preferable the thin one). In the grand scheme of things in your life at the mo, it's understandable if it's not top of your list.

Also, on a side note, I know everyone will be giving you advice, but the one thing we bought which was our saviour with our little one was the book 'Contented little baby'. We only wish we started it sooner - got our one settled and sleeping throughout the night very quickly once he was on the timetable.

Good luck!

Hmm do you still have it lying around :D

Will probably pop to library, do you know author etc so i can pinpoint it? She is an angel however she is definitely a creature of the night, were trying some things and it's helping but hell she is only 2 and a half weeks old :D

Oh and assuming you're still on FLB try this out mate. Downloadmeplz.

Edited by Frankish

Guest shanewaz
Hmm do you still have it lying around :D

Will probably pop to library, do you know author etc so i can pinpoint it? She is an angel however she is definitely a creature of the night, were trying some things and it's helping but hell she is only 2 and a half weeks old :D

Oh and assuming you're still on FLB try this out mate. Downloadmeplz.

Hey Frankish - YOU THE MAN! Will d/load and stick on later today.

As for the book, unfortunately I won't be able to post it as I live in China at the mo, however, it is easily available at a well known website which delivers only online and has the same name as a well known rainforest (think South America) - some would say it is somewhat AMAZ ing to O rder o N in the UK .

The books name is 'The new contented little baby book: The secret to calm and confident parenting' by Gina Ford. It is quite draconian but is fantastic - just adapt it when needed from what is said a litle and it works well (it did for us anyway). We found we had to adapt it so he still has his morning nap but a shorter lunch , wheras the book says he needs to have no morning nap but a long lunch one, but it just doesn't work for him, so we're etching away alot slower, but it means he (for the most part) sleeps throughout the night now. You can start the book when the child is 2 weeks old, we waited until he was 4 weeks in, which was a mistake as he already had got into a few habits, so it took a little longer to get him out of the habit.

Have a look and see what you think, each child is different but it worked really well for us.

Guest shanewaz

Hey Frankish. Sorry to ask (probably a simple) question again. I tried to plug in my phone to copy across some files but since putting on the themes it's unable to give me the option to mount my SD card from the drop down menu. I'm assuming this is beacuse I put on the theme.

1) Is there a way that I can keep your themes but put the 'turn on sd card storage' from the top down menu when I plug it in to my computer?

2) If not, do I need to flash the 'stock' theme you placed in the d/load options and I'll get it back?

3) If this is something that people don't want, hence why it's not included, what do they use to copy across files to the SD card with instead (I know I can take out the sdcard, put it in an adapter etc, but I'd rather not keep opening and closing the back and taking it out in case I drop it etc).

I'm currently on FLB r10b, as I'm still waiting for r11b to be a bit more stable before I flash it, so I'd prefer to work this out with r10b for the mo.

Cheers for all the hard work. If I could just sort this it would be even better!

Edited by shanewaz

Guest Frankish

Err that option should always be available in the drop down notification bar...i'd say go through your settings. Something is up there!

Will look into the book thanks!

Guest shanewaz
Err that option should always be available in the drop down notification bar...i'd say go through your settings. Something is up there!

Will look into the book thanks!

Cheers for the swift esponse. Don't know what happened but just plugged it in, and it seems to be there now (strange!). So, all is fine then!

Guest R_Bachman

Frankish i installed the Gingerbread Circle Mod for SSpring and loved it!!! I would like the notification drop down a bit less transparent .If that's easy to do you will make me a great favor. If its not, forget i even mentioned it :D .

Thank you for your work m8 :D !!!

Guest Society

I've been using BlueGingerbread-thincircle-SS but have just installed TrueGingerbread equivalent and, despite not having yet wandered around it fully, am impressed by the clarity of tickboxes in particular. Unfortunately, I couldn't readily tell "on" from "off" in BlueGB but there's no doubt in TrueGB (yes, I'm a little colour-blind).

Great stuff all round!

OT: Would someone please tell me what the 4th icon (between GPS & Sync) on Homescreen4 controls?