• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

2.3 based on CM7 aka swiftdroid project

327 posts in this topic

Posted

And someone please tell me can i install adobe flash? And how, i found flash .apk on the internet istall successful but nothing when im on the web?

Posted

noe you cant because 412 is only for 2.2

Ok.

Posted

OK i like it it is very fast, but i hate because there is no home select only ADWLauncher. Is there some way to have the original home selector?

No.Install Home Switcher from the market instead.

Posted

nice wallpaper :P

Thanks. :D

Posted

And someone please tell me can i install adobe flash? And how, i found flash .apk on the internet istall successful but nothing when im on the web?

I think that the LG GT540 can not have flash.The processor doesn't support it.Only flash lite. :P

Posted

Another thing that doesn't work is USB mounting it just opens then closes, shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD adapter and card reader. Apart from that, great!

Posted

Another thing that doesn't work is USB mounting it just opens then closes, shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD adapter and card reader. Apart from that, great!

Are you sure?? :P

Posted

Are you sure?? :P

It works for me. :D

Posted

USB Mounting works,at least for me. :P

Posted (edited)

Great job.Thanks

My LG GT540 (Rooted) @ 806Mhz

ROM: 2.3.2 SwiftDroid v1.3/CyanogenMod 7.0.0

Recovery: ClockWork Mod 3.0.0.5

Kernel: 2.6.29 build #292

Edited by marvel1968

Posted

USB Mounting works,at least for me. :P

Good, i'll try today

Posted (edited)

Battery indicator is not correct, i'm charging all night and it's on 90%

Android Team

to me

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

* Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung

* Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources

* Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Email hahaha

Edited by joeymk

Posted

I am absolutely loving this 2.3.2 CM7 rom, it is really slick. I had a play with a Nexus S in CPW today, it was only running the 2.3.1 rom but had a newer kernal. I hope the devs can get the FM radio and wifi tethering to work, that would be awesome.

Posted

Yeah but i dont wanna update yet. I just got 2.1 lol...

maybe next week;)

Posted

Battery indicator is not correct, i'm charging all night and it's on 90%

Android Team

to me

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

* Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung

* Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources

* Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Email hahaha

Lol thàts because the marke5 was taken from the nexus S

Posted

Camera button also not working, anyone know are they working on update?

Posted (edited)

new update avalible

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/bxwxieqja

someone plz host the file for me i bymistakly closed the one i was downloading so i cant download again....

EDIT:i got it

no market camera preview not working install not recommended

Edited by AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Posted

new update avalible

someone plz host the file for me i bymistakly closed the one i was downloading so i cant download again....

Is everything working ?

Posted

Is everything working ?

i tried it the camera doesnt preview the pics and the adw laucher is replaced by stock android one

Posted

i tried it the camera doesnt preview the pics and the adw laucher is replaced by stock android one

OOO man that is what i need, i hate adw. Tell me everyting else is ok? Root, Market?

Posted

new update avalible

no market camera preview not working install not recommended

mp4 video to play not work :P im done to 1.2 public

Posted

neither market neither gmail syncing does not work (at least i couldnt find it) in this latest v1.3. its pissing me off cause its VERY cool other way :P

Posted

That's already fixed.

Posted (edited)

I just installed 1.2 and im really happy, works falwlesly, havent noticed any bugs apart from FM Radio (tho i never used it anyway), oh and i really like LG Stock Camera app, bit sad that its not here now, but oh well installed lgcamera, it will compensate it :P

Also i changed launcher to ADW EX its more smoother to me, then the one that comes with CM7

Edited by ilovelg

Posted

Thank you mur4rik! This looks awesome going to install! Couple of questions... can you still overclock and move apps to SD? Does it ever crash and how Often? Thanks again!