MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg
i get around 4% battery usuage per hour with only 2G network, no apps running... gps wifi Bluetooth off, is this normal? no matter i install apps or not also same~

Calibrate ur battery...by doing the process as below..u will def see gud battery drain

•Turn you device off an plug into charger

•Let your device charge until it reaches its maximum charge (100%)

•Unplug your device from the charger

•Boot into recovery & navigate to wipe menu > clear battery stats > yes > back button or power button once to go back to main menu > reboot system

•Once the phone is booted, let it fully discharge, by fully discharges I mean literally until the point that it dies.

•Now re-plug your dead device back into charger and fully charge again (back to 100%), preferably while off.

•Once fully charged, unplug from charger, boot up and resume regular usage

•Your device is now fully re-calibrated

Guest fra74

I got problem with the led, only the call one is flashing even if a texto coming in can someone help me to fix it

Thanks

Guest Morris Lee

@truecolor,

is it possible to port the fix to other gingerbread roms??? does this mean we have pretty much everything working? XD YES!!

Good job!!!

Edited by Morris Lee

Guest Lens_flare

HOW? all the our community have been trying so hard to get it works and you just fix it for a one day? And you such a quiet talking it.. Unbelieveable! Cyanogen awaits you, dude, coz we have almost full hw working..

Guest TheShak
Fixed camcoder, has released a Chinese version, English version will release next MIUI update.

Chinese version:

http://bbs.gfan.com/android-513572-1-1.html

What!! that's great man :o, I'm willing to learn some chinese and try this rom out... thanks

edit: I've heard that android 2.3.4 is out... :mellow:

Edited by TheShak

Guest truecolor
could you please explain us what has to be changed to get camcorder working? omx libraries? kernel?

Thanks in advance

just replace omx libraries.

Guest fear_factory84
just replace omx libraries.

I saw it, only software enconding, better than nothing but not ideal..

Guest Rajit
HOW? all the our community have been trying so hard to get it works and you just fix it for a one day? And you such a quiet talking it.. Unbelieveable! Cyanogen awaits you, dude, coz we have almost full hw working..

Before that, I think that once all starts working, we should apply for official MIUI

Guest Lens_flare

It's not about driver..

Phoenix has done something in his new kernel(on old one all is ok) that killed adb service..

Guest thirtytwodave

hello new to android started off a couple of months ago with an HTC Magic and now on to the Liquid E i love this new rom everything seems to work ok but i seem to be having a problem changing the setting for the ring when someone phones me it only rings once i would like to change this any ideas how i can do this

Thanks, Dave

Edited by thirtytwodave