instructions:

copy RecoveryManager_v0.34b.zip to the SD card

copy UniversalAndroot_1.6.1 to SD card

copy recovery-clockwork-3.0.1.4-blade.img to SD card

copy an image such as modoco image to SD card

open filer and select the recovery manager apk file, choose install

open filer and select the universalandroot apk file, choose install

open universalandroot and choose root

open recovery manager, choose "recovery-install recovery", select the clockwork image, press ok, then choose "reboot into recovery"

choose the modoco image and install then reboot phone

done.

Edited by Guest

Guest Dovbush
instructions:

install astro from android market

copy RecoveryManager_v0.34b.zip to the SD card

copy UniversalAndroot_1.6.1 to SD card

open astro and select the recovery manager apk file, choose install

open astro and select the universalandroot apk file, choose install

copy recovery-clockwork-3.0.0.6-blade.img to SD card

copy an image such as modoco image to SD card

open recovery manager, choose to load a recovery image, select the clockwork image then choose reboot into recovery

choose the modoco image and install then reboot phone

done.

Thanks to all.

A small correction "astro" is not needed, Filer is already installed.

Guest lazyliam

for some reason im getting stuck on the green android man when pressing up power with up ive got all the files in sdcard/image any help much appreaciated

Guest Number1One

Can this be installed with ClockworkMod?

Its seems like its written to install using volume up button(fastboot), which is now disabled.

Any help is most appreciated

Guest Berndvh
"The TPT image needs to be extracted from the zip to make a folder called (exactly!) image in the root (top) directory of your sdcard (so that its pathname is /sdcard/image).

Once the material is there, power the phone off, and restart it while holding down the Volume + key.

You should see lots of info on screen as the transplant proceeds.

After it finishes, and you have restarted your phone, you might wish to remove or rename the /image folder (not least to prevent accidental re-flashing later.)"

holding the Volume + key and powering the phone up did not work for my device. i dont know if it is all blades but my blade only gets into TPT by holding the menu key the Volume + key and the power button.

so maybe this helps someone

Guest ChasePorter
holding the Volume + key and powering the phone up did not work for my device. i dont know if it is all blades but my blade only gets into TPT by holding the menu key the Volume + key and the power button.

You helped me. Vol + and Power wasn't working for me, and being a newbie I was a bit stumped. This worked and booted in 1st time. Thousand thanks!

Guest cashmasterp
reserved for questions

r2 17/02/2011

superuser.apk removed from system partition

blank formatted userdata.img and cache.img added

b3e44147c1766884ba06ffb93e4b6c04 boot.img

b34c742b2dd2c701f8fdcabb0c33fb32 recovery.img

396fdcc27a4d68b0be847585af2b9cbb userdata.img

74f7af7167238b439ff78391ac8023d2 cache.img

90f20e3792824928f12a283cc4637ae1 system.img

http://www.multiupload.com/WOK8YUAT8X

6941006aa6edf538bce10928f8883ff1 OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10.zip

Hi there

I am trying to revert my Orange SF back to stock so that I can return it. I have tried installing the OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10.zip by extracting the contents to the root of the sdcard and rebooted holding the volume - down, the volume + does not work. It went into Clockwork Recovery and gave me the menu for rebooting, applying zip from sdcard etc. It does not start the TPT. Am I doing anything wrong?

any help much appreciated.

Guest cashmasterp
Hi there

I am trying to revert my Orange SF back to stock so that I can return it. I have tried installing the OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10.zip by extracting the contents to the root of the sdcard and rebooted holding the volume - down, the volume + does not work. It went into Clockwork Recovery and gave me the menu for rebooting, applying zip from sdcard etc. It does not start the TPT. Am I doing anything wrong?

any help much appreciated.

got it working, used the menu button, volume + and started and it worked.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wahaha_cn

My branding Orange San Francisco ZTE based on the uk stock OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10 build (gen1), can not get fastboot working with pressing 【volume +】 and 【power on】, it skips ang starts Andriod system directly. I with I could get fastboot working with pressing 【volume +】 and 【power on】, as it allows us to recover from any problems. How can I do in detail ?

Thank you for your help

Edited by wahaha_cn

Guest androidsf

Just to reiterate: extract the (UK orange b10 TPT) image(s) file from the zip file into SD/image directory, reboot with volume up button to flash into the the original orange b10 stock and then reboot? is there an updated file here as the comments suggest there was an update for B10. I ask because i rooted with clockwork froyo 2.2 and need to return my SF ZTE blade for an replacement through their pickup/delivery way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Polylog

Thanks for the info.

Just to add... be patient, wait for a few mins to reboot and restart.

Guest Maz2011

The speaker in my Blade broke and so I tried to reflash this original Orange ROM so that I could send it back under warranty.

The install seemed to go OK: I got some green text saying flashing various bits and pieces, but then it goes to a flashing green man, one second on and two seconds off. If I push vol+ then it just restarts the flashing procedure. If I pull the battery and restart the phone I just get the green man for a second and then it shuts down.

Is there something I havent done?

Guest magillos

Can that TPT be applied to GEN2?

If yes does it revert phone to GEN1?

Does it change back partition layout as it was just after purchase?

Guest Pondlife
Can that TPT be applied to GEN2?

If yes does it revert phone to GEN1?

Does it change back partition layout as it was just after purchase?

yes if it was originally gen 1 and was changed to gen 2 via tpt

no not quite. You can run the gen 2 to gen 1 TPT in the gen 1 to gen 2 tpt thread first then this and it will take it back to full gen 1.

yes. It will still have clockwork and if you unocked it still be unlocked though

Guest magillos

Thank, it's clear now. There is no tpt if gen1->gen2 is made by windows program anyway and clockwork can be easily replaced by stock recovery so no issue here too.

Edited by magillos

Guest wbaw

I made an updated version of this based on the more recent B20 build. Stock everything, will work on a phone that has been tpt upgraded to gen2.

size: 116.28mb

md5sum: 0f7725e7014b2970b4a3e93aae2377a2 OUKB20-stock-TPT.zip

sha1sum: cd5eafaccb7856c87e402bca2a413214108b9a28 OUKB20-stock-TPT.zip

mirror 1: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1053814781/O...0-stock-TPT.zip

mirror 2: http://www.fileserve.com/file/Tvwv6YN/OUKB20-stock-TPT.zip

mirror 3: http://www.multiupload.com/38NARZG8XE

Guest redironman

Thanks Hecatae and wbaw,

Just installed this so that I can send my phone back to orange for replacement.

Mr Pigfish says it is now GEN1! Just like it was when I bought it.

All the original orange crap is there...fantastic!!

Hopefully the replacement I get will have not lose 90% battery in 3 hours when switched off...