Contacts with facebook sync and with option to hide SIM contacts?

Guest mrz_hun

Guest mrz_hun

Hi, I'm looking for a contacts.apk and providers.contacts.apk which can sync with facebook and has the option to hide SIM contacts.

The stock ROM (and Seb's de-crossed ROM which I'm using) has the option to hide SIM contacts but doesn't support facebook sync.

The contacts in JJ RLS9 has facebook sync, but shows all of my SIM contacts too, and I found no way to hide them.

So is there a version of contacts which syncs with facebook and can hide contacts on my SIM card?

I would also like to know how tightly coupled the mentioned files are (contacts.apk and providers.contacts.apk), because it doesn't seem like I can pull in one from a different ROM and have it work with the other without having FCs. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

My other question is how tightly are the files in the system/app folder coupled (at least the com.android. ones). Is it dangerous to switch certain ones between ROMs?

Edited by mrz_hun

Hi, I'm looking for a contacts.apk and providers.contacts.apk which can sync with facebook and has the option to hide SIM contacts.

The stock ROM (and Seb's de-crossed ROM which I'm using) has the option to hide SIM contacts but doesn't support facebook sync.

The contacts in JJ RLS9 has facebook sync, but shows all of my SIM contacts too, and I found no way to hide them.

So is there a version of contacts which syncs with facebook and can hide contacts on my SIM card?

I would also like to know how tightly coupled the mentioned files are (contacts.apk and providers.contacts.apk), because it doesn't seem like I can pull in one from a different ROM and have it work with the other without having FCs. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

My other question is how tightly are the files in the system/app folder coupled (at least the com.android. ones). Is it dangerous to switch certain ones between ROMs?

try phonebook 2.0 or contapps