[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rbbrslmn
2 issues:

Is the live wallpaper still necessary for the UI to be smooth?

Camera has no autofocus (can this be solved with any other camera apps I wonder)

thats a pretty big issue to be honest, takes out barcode scanning too.

Guest Rotmann
Is the live wallpaper still necessary for the UI to be smooth?

ADW (default cyanogenmod7 launcher) is crap, change it to something else and it will be all-good.

ADW is not crap, disable Wallpaper Hack in the ADW settings.

Guest Sebastian404
Strange... I used your build beforehands and it worked fine for everything, but as there was an advice to clear /system, I did it...

Never said that your build is broken though...

Sorry, I was not trying to have a go at you, I was posting to try and find out who had determined it was broken, and the idea being to fix it..

however its looking like TomG's build is going to be the defacto standard now (included in rom manager) so probably not much point .

Guest Chris_M

To fix the launcher lag with non-live wallpapers, simply select "Settings / ADWLauncher / System Preferences" and deselect "Wallpaper Hack".

ADW will then work nice and smoothly :D

EDIT - Rotmann beat me to it!!

Edited by Chris_M

Guest Xenon0816
To fix the launcher lag with non-live wallpapers, simply select "Settings / ADWLauncher / System Preferences" and deselect "Wallpaper Hack".

ADW will then work nice and smoothly :D

EDIT - Rotmann beat me to it!!

That's a good tip... Works!

So far the CM experience is pretty good... Did not try the important parts though (calls, texts, data)

Guest Rotmann
where is the marquet application?

w00t :D if you mean market, install the gapps too.

That's a good tip... Works!

So far the CM experience is pretty good... Did not try the important parts though (calls, texts, data)

Rubbish! Who needs or uses that anyway? :D

Guest sanfran1

OK thanks for the ADW tip....loving the screen on/off animation too.

Is it normal for my phone to take forever to boot after flashing gapps? it booted quite quickly after i flashed the ROM, but still on the green android (has been for about 5-7 minutes) after flashing gapps :S

Guest WillDroid

Firstly - IT'S THE PERFECT WEDNESDAY ROM!

OK, I lied, anyways here are my first impressions...

Its a very stable ROM so far, I've tried everything I can throw at it and it's fine :D

However, after a short test call, the proximity sensor problem is still there :D

Other than that it's perfect! WIN!

Guest admanirv

Force close on 'cyanogenMod setting>performance>cpu settings'.

I guess if anyone really wants to overlclock etc, use setcpu (if it works on 2.3)

Edited by admanirv

Guest jurrasstoil
Firstly - IT'S THE PERFECT WEDNESDAY ROM!

OK, I lied, anyways here are my first impressions...

Its a very stable ROM so far, I've tried everything I can throw at it and it's fine :D

However, after a short test call, the proximity sensor problem is still there :)

Other than that it's perfect! WIN!

Well, the steering wheel doesn't turn left. other than that it's a perfect car!

:D

don't think it qualifies as an everyday rom just yet - solely because of that proximity sensor problem.

Guest WillDroid
Well, the steering wheel doesn't turn left. other than that it's a perfect car!

:D

don't think it qualifies as an everyday rom just yet - solely because of that proximity sensor problem.

OK, fair enough, that was just a moment of excitement :D haha

It is very good though compared to others.

EDIT - Rather than add an extra post, I just wanted to mention that my quadrant score at the moment is 751, which is a little lower than the 812 I was getting on Flibblesans r4.1 build.

Edited by WillDroid

Guest targetbsp

Yeah. That's a shame. I'm gonna hold off installing for now until that's fixed as I do occasionally use this thing as a phone. :D Hopefully will be fixed soon the rate they're going though!

I've already played with yesterdays pre-release anyway so I don't need to succumb to the shinyness of it just yet. I already know it's pretty awesome. :D

Edited by targetbsp