[ROM] ZTE Racer/X850/X852 Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest smg22rus

Add it to "MTC (Russia): MTC 916 MTC_P726GV1.0.0B05". In the name of the ROM there is an error. NOT MTC_P726GV1.0.0B05 BUT MTC_P726GV1.0.0B02. Rename it!!!

Guest Sebastian404
Add it to "MTC (Russia): MTC 916 MTC_P726GV1.0.0B05". In the name of the ROM there is an error. NOT MTC_P726GV1.0.0B05 BUT MTC_P726GV1.0.0B02. Rename it!!!

stock roms are based on the internal name, since sometimes operators 'forget' to update the display name...

ro.build.sw_internal_version=MTC_P726GV1.0.0B05
ro.build.display.id=MTC_916V1.0.0B02[/code]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest edugasper
Hello, I am Brazilian and I made up the stock rom on my ZTE X850, TIM.

ZTE-UX850_TIMV1.0.0B02.zip

Hello, you noticed if this rom TIM, have the option of autofocus? Mine did not have, I believe that only VIVO. Does anyone have the rom Vivo? If I do backup if the rom does not work, get back up?

Guest faquick

Here is my dump

from the italian version for MVNO "PosteMobile"

it is called "PM1107 Smart"

ro.build.description=P726G_POSTE-user 2.1-update1 ERE27 20101223.041454 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=ZTE/P726G_POSTE/mooncake/mooncake:2.1-update1/ERE27/20101223.041454:user/release-keys

you can find the full dump here:

http://fabrizio.castagnotto.it/android_zte...TEV1.0.0B02.zip

:P

and now wish me good luck, I am going to try some 2.3.x ROM from the forum ;)

Guest Danifantomâ„¢

Hi, excuse me... I have one ZTE Racer and I tried many times to re-flash it. All done i got my roms working great... But always happen to me in any rom: after like 6 hours working fine, when the screens goes to sleep it never gets unblocked again(srry im not so good in english) the point is, I cant turn screen on again if I dont remove the phone's battery and put it back again. Some help? thnx

Guest darkmad

http://narod.ru/disk/16249207001/B04original.rar.html

there is backup of a stock unmodified firmware MTC_P726GV1.0.0B04. Backup folder contains boot.img, system.img and MD5 file. Also, original recovery image included(must be flashed using bootloader after restore process to restore your phone firnware to out of a box state). Hope you'll not have problems downloading it from russian file sharing service.

Guest Danifantomâ„¢
http://narod.ru/disk/16249207001/B04original.rar.html

there is backup of a stock unmodified firmware MTC_P726GV1.0.0B04. Backup folder contains boot.img, system.img and MD5 file. Also, original recovery image included(must be flashed using bootloader after restore process to restore your phone firnware to out of a box state). Hope you'll not have problems downloading it from russian file sharing service.

What I have to do so?

I have to put it into sd card then run recovery mode and install it from sd?

Guest darkmad

Yes, you need to put directory B04original contained in archieve, to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup and then select B04original in restore menu of clockworkmod recovery. Wipe data and cache partitions is highly recommended, if your previous FW differs from this backup. If you need to turn your device to out of the box state, you must also install recovery.img from this archive using bootloader. Procedure is described in many topics.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rebmevon12

I got it!

I was in trouble in update-script but.. solved by myself...

... I'll post it here soon

------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: link -> http://www.mediafire...h2ty1lxz14sde8d

Cara, valeu. Esta rom está funcionando perfeitamente. Consegui fazer o downgrade com sucesso.

Thank you so much. This rom is updating perfectly.

Guest happy dude

Hi guys,

I've seen in this thread that the Australian ZTE Racer firmware was uploaded *somewhere*, but alas it is not in the original post..

This is my first real time playing around with Android however I will do a dump of the firmware and upload it if its still required

For the record, the Australian ZTE Racer is sold by Telstra Mobile, also known as the Telstra T3020 and ZTE T3020. Firmware version is 2.1-update1, baseband is T3020 T01, Kernel version is 2.6.29 / zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT, build number is T3020 T03

Also worth noting that the AUSTRALIAN ZTE Racer is 3G 850 / 2100 (3G 850 for use on Telstra NextG). There is no 3G 900 model sold in AUS (if other AUS carriers sold this phone tho, there would be 3G 900/2100 variants.)

Guest Shadowtrance

The telstra stock rom is there, just isn't listed in the first post.

Check the 2 links at the bottom of the post for it.

TELSTRA_P726TV1.0.0B12-update_signed.zip

:)

Guest S3lmis

After installing this ROM

Three (UK): ZTE Racer

3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Mon Jun 21 16:08:16 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05

ro.build.display.id=ZTE-RACER V2.1

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.1_r4

my ZTE Link (French version) doesn't boot (I undestand that this ROM is not for this phone, I just wanted to try what happens if I install it). When I turn on my phone it starts blinking when showing the first picture (ZTE Link logo). Also I can't get into recovery mode because phone starts blinking before getting there. Is there any way to backup my stock ROM that I used before?

Edited by S3lmis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happy dude

The telstra stock rom is there, just isn't listed in the first post.

Check the 2 links at the bottom of the post for it.

TELSTRA_P726TV1.0.0B12-update_signed.zip

:)

Ah fair enough! Either way I successfully (or think so, ha) made a dump of my Telstra ROM just incase. :)

Guest blacksushi

Hi there i've just installed UNI_CN_P727A30V0.0.0B02 racer won't boot still in android logo and recovery doesn't boot any help will be appreciated thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NunoMGNunes

What are the differences of

ECLR_P726NV1.0.1B01 for this ECLR_P726NV1.0.0B09

TMN (Portugal) TMN Soft Stone

ECLR_P726NV1.0.0B09

ro.build.version.release = 2.1-Update1

ro.build.date = Tue Jun 3 19:45:34 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version = ECLR_P726NV1.0.0B09

ro.build.display.id = ECLR_P726NV1.0.0B03

ro.com.google.gmsversion = 2.1_r4