[ROM] ZTE Racer/X850/X852 Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest elbartolo

Hi i have a ZTE RACER in macedonia and i change my android 2.1 update1 to android 2.3.3 cianogen mod 7 and it works ok. i want to ask is there a rom with android 2.3.4. Thanks allot P.S. i will upload my rom soon

Guest Glock24

Hello,

I have a "Movistar Link" that is sold in Nicaragua.

I made a stock ROM backup using CWM. Will this work for this list? Also, the backup contains many .img files, which ones are needed?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have a "Movistar Link" that is sold in Nicaragua.

I made a stock ROM backup using CWM. Will this work for this list? Also, the backup contains many .img files, which ones are needed?

hi mate, can you share link please... i need rom stock or any official with languaje spanish

thanks

Guest Vlatko25

Hi i have a ZTE RACER in macedonia and i change my android 2.1 update1 to android 2.3.3 cianogen mod 7 and it works ok. i want to ask is there a rom with android 2.3.4. Thanks allot P.S. i will upload my rom soon

can you make tpt backup of macedonian vip firmware?if you don't know how i can help i need that cause i have lost firmware mkd vip

Guest Vlatko25

zte terminal online upgrader detects your firmware,but ftm needed,connect your mob with pc and ftm mode,program will detect hardware anf firmware,it will atell your latest update,click upgrade,when upgrade starts it will download +-120 mb,and also will extract files,when it is gonna start to upgrade,simply cancel it and disconnect mobile ,go to drive on pc were is installed terminal upgrader,go to program files and find qterminal upgrader folder,inside are firmare files,copy them on safe place,they are mbn and img files

Guest Rahulj85

zte terminal online upgrader detects your firmware,but ftm needed,connect your mob with pc and ftm mode,program will detect hardware anf firmware,it will atell your latest update,click upgrade,when upgrade starts it will download +-120 mb,and also will extract files,when it is gonna start to upgrade,simply cancel it and disconnect mobile ,go to drive on pc were is installed terminal upgrader,go to program files and find qterminal upgrader folder,inside are firmare files,copy them on safe place,they are mbn and img files

was that for me? i am actually interested in getting the tpt for the dell xcd28 firmware which was released in india..it has the dell boot logo..not that it is that important, but it would be nice to have it back..:-)...and i dont have the indian stock firmware else i would have given the tpt backup a shot..

Guest Vlatko25

you need any ftm and only terminal upgrader and pc and internet nothing else,no matter if you have flashed cm7 ,your hardware is still the same ad you bought your phone:)

Guest Rahulj85

anyone can do this,ftm is recovery for upgrading and depends on gen,i will make my own thread today later with details how correctly to make tpt backup

i only tried the upgrader released by ZTE on their official site..that didnt detect the xcd28 indian firmware backup that i took from another person on this forum...the tool didnt detect my hardware.

Guest Rahulj85

ok i will give you ftm recovery soon,i i am at work now can t send you

oh ok so u saying that zte updater tool detected my phone as invlalid because it wasnt on ftm?

Guest Racerboy

oh ok so u saying that zte updater tool detected my phone as invlalid because it wasnt on ftm?

if you had CWM recovery install it wont recognise your phone you need a stock recovery.img install to gain FTM

Guest Glock24

Here's the stock ROM for the Movistar Link as sold in Nicaragua (Gen1):

Download here

It was made using CWM. Unzip to your SD in the clockworkmod/backup directory and then use the restore backup option in CWM.

Remember to do a full wipe and clear caches before restoring.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, for some reason my phone isn't reading the backup files, so i'm stucked now, i tried this rom (ftpb.free.fr/roms/zte/mooncake/ECLR_P726CUV1.0.0B10-update_signed.zip) but it didn't worked.

I uploaded the files my phone contains on the backup not reading ROM, appears the message "Empty file"

Due to the fact i can't upload heavy files it's splitted on 2 pieces; it will be great if you could tell how to use them somehow.

Part 1

Part 2

The file it's called Comcel 3GSM Android 2.1-Update 1_Colombia.

Edited by senupe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trnngochunghung

Do you till have the orginal file? The kernel is probably just for the other variant of the racer.. but I'd still like to have a look at that...

Sorry. I can't send message to you so I tag you in this post

Excuse me for my bad English. I'm in VietNam. I have a ZTE v790 (Vietnam version with 256 Mb RAM). My phone now is semi-brick. I can only boot it into Download mode with the LED turning red and a black screen. My computer still recognises my phone in DFU (COM5). There is no other sign of life :( .

I also have the official ZTE firmware and offline upgrade tool here:

Firmware (for upgrade through FTM): http://www.mediafire...w9ivpqhazgpqbdr

Official ZTE tool and driver (for upgrade through FTM): http://www.mediafire...5er3r7s05sadaen

And this is my phone's update.zip file (for upgrade through sdcard in stock or cwm recovery): http://wwwen.zte.com...18007003998.zip

I have read de-brick zte blade post and I know it's the last resort to revive my phone. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my phone at all.

Could you help me to modify my tool so that I can upgrade my phone in Download Mode, or help me to patch my tool or at least tell me how to modify it???

Please help me, my phone is almost bricked now. :( Thanks you a lot!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest VladimirPutin

Sorry. I can't send message to you so I tag you in this post

Excuse me for my bad English. I'm in VietNam. I have a ZTE v790 (Vietnam version with 256 Mb RAM). My phone now is semi-brick. I can only boot it into Download mode with the LED turning red and a black screen. My computer still recognises my phone in DFU (COM5). There is no other sign of life :( .

I also have the official ZTE firmware and offline upgrade tool here:

Firmware (for upgrade through FTM): http://www.mediafire...w9ivpqhazgpqbdr

Official ZTE tool and driver (for upgrade through FTM): http://www.mediafire...5er3r7s05sadaen

And this is my phone's update.zip file (for upgrade through sdcard in stock or cwm recovery): http://wwwen.zte.com...18007003998.zip

I have read de-brick zte blade post and I know it's the last resort to revive my phone. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my phone at all.

Could you help me to modify my tool so that I can upgrade my phone in Download Mode, or help me to patch my tool or at least tell me how to modify it???

Please help me, my phone is almost bricked now. :( Thanks you a lot!!!

Greetings to you from Russia ... I hope for your help. I have a brick ...RTK D1(Utel)...это ZTE U V852 . Sorry for the bad language, I am writing to you through a translator.ZTE Firmware Flasher program can load the firmware into the phone .... But he has a black screen and a red LED. Initially I damaged system files using Root Explorer .... then tried to recover by ZTE Firmware Flasher ..... but it's made ​​things worse. Maybe there is a way to recover? I hope for your help.

• 2 months later...
Guest rajhane

can any one plz upload stock ROM for Dell xcd 28. bcoz ZTE RACER roms worked but lots of problem with touch screen response .i'm still at locked screen can't unlock by correct swiping or random swiping on screen it just make my phone vibrate

• 7 months later...
Guest Satish C Arya

For Indian users DELL XCD28 2.1 rom. Backup created using clockwork recovery..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2DA60EG

Firmware version 2.1-update1

Baseband version

P726DELL01

kernal

Build n

DELL_P726GV1.0.B02

attachicon.gif2011-09-05-11-39-35.png

hi if you still have the stock rom of dell xcd 28 can you please post it coz the link given is for megaupload and the site is not up.