4 Days working and the downgrade didn't workkkkk

Guest nerox1

hello all my friends , now i have only two choice first one to throw my self from the Sixth floor or the phone .....

i try all the available ways like (hack4legend-v5.zip) the result not what needed look at pictures

and it doesn't work

and i try this

post Nov 16 2010, 13:49

Post #1

It's My Party

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team

Favorited Topics: 108

Member No.: 1

Device(s): Many, many...

Twitter: @paulobrien

If (like me) you got flashed the Legend Froyo OTA and now you can't downgrade, you can do the following..

- Follow this guide to the end (the last stage will appear to have failed)

- Temproot with VISIONary r13 (install the downloaded file as per a normal APK)

- Once you are temprooted, connect via 'adb' and do 'su' (to get root) then '/data/local/flash_image misc /data/local/misc1-2.img'

You should then be able to downgrade in the normal way.

You try this at your own risk... I successfully did this on my device, but of course YMMV. wink.gif

P

also no way

and try the r4-legend-root no way ,, please helllllllllllllllp

my rom now is :-

Android :2.2

Baseband

47.51.35.17u_7.13.35.05

kernel

build number

3.15.707.3 cl291292

software

Helppppppppppppp Help please ...

post-216077-1298121993_thumb.jpg

post-216077-1298122031_thumb.jpg

post-216077-1298122068_thumb.jpg

Guest borgfather

here : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12015865/RUU_Legen...6592_signed.exe

try to flash this to your phone it is an original rom on wich you can install a rooted rom

PS : if you throw your phone plesae instead of thorwing it 6 down, throw it in the mail to me :D i alwas can use a second phone

Edited by borgfather

i don't wont to root i want just to go back to this or this rom :-

RUU_Legend_HTC_ISR_2.05.461.52_Radio_47.39.35.09_7.08.35.21_release_140015_signe

.exe

RUU_Legend_HTC_Egypt_1.27.466.5_Radio_47.37.35.09_7.08.35.05_release_129280_sign

d.exe

Guest MrKappa
i don't wont to root i want just to go back to this or this rom :-

RUU_Legend_HTC_ISR_2.05.461.52_Radio_47.39.35.09_7.08.35.21_release_140015_signe

.exe

RUU_Legend_HTC_Egypt_1.27.466.5_Radio_47.37.35.09_7.08.35.05_release_129280_sign

d.exe

I'm not an expert but when I see this messages I can advice you to try the procedure in another Xp pc or repeat the preparation of the Goldcard.

Guest psyionx

hi there nerox1, i have a few questions so that we might know better your situation.

1. do you have the android SDK installed or any working ADB shell?

2. what version is your HBoot? (to check, poweroff your phone. then hold volume down and power on, then reed the green lines)

3. have you made your android goldcard?

4. you said you want to get beck the rom you stated. are you rooted already?

and if you throw your phone from the 6th floor. before you do that. can you give me the chrome h and c at the back of the phone. mine fell off and dono where already. ^^

Edited by psyionx

hi there nerox1, i have a few questions so that we might know better your situation.

1. do you have the android SDK installed or any working ADB shell?

yes....

2. what version is your HBoot? (to check, poweroff your phone. then hold volume down and power on, then reed the green lines)

3. have you made your android goldcard?

yes

4. you said you want to get beck the rom you stated. are you rooted already?

no

and if you throw your phone from the 6th floor. before you do that. can you give me the chrome h and c at the back of the phone. mine fell off and dono where already. ^^

hhhhhhhhhh

Edited by nerox1

• 2 months later...
Guest amy001

This is by far the best Prime Time TVPrison Break DVD drama full of suspense and gripping cliffhanger! It 's the story of two brothers, one of the most abused accused of a crime and a younger brother, Michael, decided to do something that we want, even if the crime and the prison to break The Tribe DVDhis brother Lincoln out. This story is total, because there are two innocent men who are struggling to devise a plan to escape, but exist only in this corrupt system can get you killed. Manuevering prisonmate through the endless complications and control of the nearby church of the brethren to take a myriad of being caught in the act of planning to flee the armpit of society Penatentury Fox River. Blood Sopranos DVDis definitely thicker than water, the brothers, but their blood for their deaths. This is a super edition box set of all that season of Prison Break, do not miss out on an episode of TV or a slave!Prison Break is the best show I have ever taken. I got my result, because the pilot episode and each episodeHow I Met Your Mother DVD keeps you on the edge of the chair. This is a good mold Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, as the two main characters in one of the great minor characters, like Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper, Wade Williams, Sarah Wayne Callies, and others. I have seen all the seasons of at least 3 times and will watch again and againPrison BreakNCIS:Los Angeles DVD is about Michael Scofield (Miller) who gets into prison to break his wrongly-accused brother (Purcell), to be executed. Each episode gives you wanting more, and before you know it your addiction. I highly recommend Prison Break for those who like action / suspense drama shows /.

--------------------------------

Buy Cheap DVD

Prison Break DVD