FZF-ROM By Cedric (FRESH ZODIAC FRUIT)for huawei u81xx

Guest cedric123

Guest cedric123
Well into day one using this rom and I'm very pleased with it. The phone performance is very fast now, vastly improved on the sluggish T-Mobile default rom. Loving the keyboard too, seems to make texting *alot* easier! :( I can finally type in portrait mode one-handed!!

Also I like the removal of the boot up pink T-Mobile logo, bleh! Shame the initial T-Mobile text on boot wasn't removed also :D

Otherwise very pleased, great job cedric! Keep up the good work, froyo next please :(

Froyo is almost redy i think i a week...

alredy got a froyo trheath on xda but it has some minor bugs its cyanogenmod 6 i too made a gingerbread but that one is only booting for the rest its not wokring at all..:D

• 1 month later...
Guest LambOfGod

still loving this ROM, its petty snappy compared to MG and stock! has there not been any updates for a while though? coz theres no dates written on the releases (on modaco anyway), or has development moved fully to the froyo rom?

• 6 months later...
Guest danflood94

still loving this ROM, its petty snappy compared to MG and stock! has there not been any updates for a while though? coz theres no dates written on the releases (on modaco anyway), or has development moved fully to the froyo rom?

There won't be any further updates cus cedric got a galaxy s2

• 2 months later...