Back button light flashing red and no signal T-Mobile

Guest Christo0908

Guest Christo0908

I bought an Orange San Francisco a few days ago, I installed Pauls MoDaCo custom FroYo ROM on it (The phone I think comes unlocked to T-Mobile (I think due to the combination of the two network operator signals) btw for anyone wanting to know that, I just popped my SIM in and it worked fine on 3G and whatever the highest Data connection is on the SanFran, however, I booted it up this morning after being on charge all night and now it's showing a 'x' above the signal meter and the back button light flashes red, is this due to T-Mobiles network or is this an issue on Pauls MoDaCo custom roms?

Thanks

Short personal review of the SanFran will be done shortly to help out anyone who's looking to buy one themselves (recomended btw this phone is great)

Guest oh!dougal

The flashing red light indicates no mobile network signal (which the signal strength meter confirms).

I don't know why your phone might not be getting any signal.

It could be the network, or possibly a glitch in a custom rom.

If you are on T-Mobile, you ought to (in any case) opt-in to free roaming onto Orange's network. (And allow your phone to choose the network 'automatically' - and ensure the phone allows roaming calls...)