Heres My New Rom for zte Racer

listed in Red is whats new

-----------------------------

* Based on Vip Serbia (VIP Droid)

* New Settings now with GSM Only Mode :huh:

* Enabled H icon

* New ZTE Boot Screen

* A2sd+

* New Live Wallpapes From Zte X850 galaxy,magic smoke,thunderstorm,vodafone wave

* Permanently Rooted

* All 3 Crap Removed

* New Launcher2 With 5 Screens And With All Faulty Widgets And Icons Fixed screen shorts below is what it looks like

* Browser Fixed Now With All 3g uk Bookmarks Removed And Gose To Google Mobile

* New Google Markert

* New Google Voice Search

* New Google Gesture Search

* Status Bar Now Smaller When Closed

* New Alarm Clock

* New setup Manger

* new apn added

first things frist if you anit downloaded clockwork recovery then do so

* download this http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-race...-for-zte-racer/

* ok take out the battery and wait 5 secs then put it back in the press the vol + and the power button it should boot only to the green android logo and the red light stays on

* extract it to your c:\ then inbstall the drives if needed then click install-recovery-windows.bat once done the fone will reboot

go here

* rename to update.zip

* put the update.zip on your sd dont extract it

* switch phone off the hold the vol- button and press the power button it will boot into recovery

* if you what a2sd to work youll need to partition your sd card look on the internet theres loads of ways to do it

* a2sd will install all your application to your sd

-----------------------------------------------------

next ....

* in recovery click wipe data/factory reset

* click apply sdcard:update.zip

* once complete click reboot system now

update.zip this is a update witch fixes the network name of 3 uk vodafone uk and o2 uk

TouchPal.apk.zip this is the black touchpal form v2

post-193650-1298505999_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506010_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506022_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506037_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506051_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506062_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506071_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506084_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506104_thumb.png

post-193650-1298506113_thumb.png

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest magic_maker

Is there a ROM that allow us to send accented characters in SMS's like é, õ, ã, or words with the letter ç ??

Cause when i send a SMS, those letters are converted to e, o, a, or c.

Thx

Guest Vlatko25
really where is the rom? just waits to install it.

Hey were is the Rom???:-) can I downloadfrom my phone browser,rename it update.zi

p and flash with recovery:-)

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Vlatko25
sorry about the delay iv only got 3g to upload it ill tying now

I have your rom v2,is really cool,but my Racer in VIP Macedonia. Has only edge. And wifi , not 3g,but works perfect,u are amazing thanks for everything,you have made my phone the best,yours Vlatko:-)

Guest Vlatko25
Any idea on upload time

We waited too long for the first rom,we can wait no problem,rocky is the best he always post best Roma,thanks to him my Racer is cool,I have his rom v2 and is amazing,when I buy my Racer before 4 months in Macedonia, hit was awful,but when I get deeper. Into android world I've realized Racer is amazing mob smartphone thanks to modaco and rickywaitt:-)

Guest Ang3l0912
We waited too long for the first rom,we can wait no problem,rocky is the best he always post best Roma,thanks to him my Racer is cool,I have his rom v2 and is amazing,when I buy my Racer before 4 months in Macedonia, hit was awful,but when I get deeper. Into android world I've realized Racer is amazing mob smartphone thanks to modaco and rickywaitt:-)

Yes his roms are good bug free unfortunatly sebastion good rom but work needed qricky roms make rather great

Guest Vlatko25
Yes his roms are good bug free unfortunatly sebastion good rom but work needed qricky roms make rather great

When I try Sebastian rom eclair,my recovery didn't work,but I have made backup :-) fortunately :-) and back to ricky's rom 2,I hope we will try rom 3 sooner,:-)

Guest predo1306

Where can I find the rom sebastian, so to try it but otherwise I used both of Roma rickywyatt and very well done I had a problem with the rom ricovery v2 but I solved it and successfully installed. I now use the latest version clockwordmod recovery v3.0.0.6 and works prefekt

Edited by predo1306

Guest Ang3l0912
nop as im using my racer as a modem lol and it keeps restarting the upload at around 77% :huh:

ok weird lol is there any way u can send me the file i upload it for you??? i got mobile broaband atm as on holiday but i sure can get it done lol

Guest rickywyatt

im uploading no but i have had to split the rom in to 1 with 7zip im on part 4 ill need some one to download 7zip and put it back together and upload it again for me

Guest Vlatko25
im uploading no but i have had to split the rom in to 1 with 7zip im on part 4 ill need some one to download 7zip and put it back together and upload it again for me
I am on wifi fast the plays i work,how can i help?:-) write me

Guest rickywyatt

one i put the links up i will need someone to go here and download 7zip

then install it then download all 10 links right click update.7z.001 then select 7zip the open archive then drag update.zip to desktop the reupload it for me