• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] New ZTE Racer Rom V3 ready

106 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

help me people just want to install this rom but can not. always occurs to me that you can not open a file from recavery mod. dont know what should I do? Thanks in advance.

Posted · Report post

How can I help you witch phone do you have

Posted · Report post

How can I help you witch phone do you have

I am not your normal ROMs installed with no problems. But now impossible

I run the installation via ClockworkMod Recovery. I do not know if maybe I was wrong in the file given is just enough to change the tex in a zip or something else?

Posted · Report post

problem solved and everything is ok. The problem was in the file tex. rom for super. Thank rickywyatt your roms are the best :huh:

Posted · Report post

:huh:

problem solved and everything is ok. The problem was in the file tex. rom for super. Thank rickywyatt your roms are the best :)

I didn't have problem I flashed it with Your recovery, I wanna ask can my Zte Racer work with other recovery?current is 2.5.1.3

Posted · Report post

I didn't have problem I flashed it with Your recovery, I wanna ask can my Zte Racer work with other recovery?current is 2.5.1.3

The recovery 3.6 works on this forum

Posted · Report post

yes yes of course you can I use this http://android.podtwo.com/recovery/recover...date_signed.zip and works great. from pre-existing recovery install the new one, so at least I did and is doing great!

Posted · Report post

excellent v3 rom worked perfect .no problems at all. thanks ricky

Posted · Report post

:huh: thank you Ricky,work perfect on my racer Tom Gv and recovery 3.006,thank you you are the best

Posted (edited) · Report post

Now don't have VIP logo but still not have picture what I ask for. I mean to replace VIP picture with ZTE what I send in post before. Can you do this ?

Edited by wqerm

Posted · Report post

Hi Ricky, i'm a big fan... i used your V2 and now V3 ROM in my ZTE Racer (TMN Softstone in Portugal) but i have a problem since the beggining...

When i started using V2 ROM i forget to do a backup from the original ROM, and after that sometimes the phone restarts by his own... i started using the V3 ROM thinking that would stop but i still have that problem...

Well now i can't get the original ROM from my portuguese operator because there is any in the web and still have the restart problem... with the original ROM i hadn't the restart problem.

What do you advise me to do?

I also tried ROM's from other people and all restarts my phone after a while, did you know people with the same problem??

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Iv never had that happen to me before maybe its hardware

Posted · Report post

Can we install Google earth and flash player?on Zte racer?with your rom3?

Posted · Report post

no why m8 lol

Posted · Report post

no why m8 lol

hello ricky are we getting any closer at all to 2.2 for zte

Posted · Report post

i havent had a look in a long time lol the was a 2.2 witch was on a chinese forum

Posted · Report post

i havent had a look in a long time lol the was a 2.2 witch was on a chinese forum

i heard that 2.2 for zte had issues with wifi bluetooth etc etc and noone uses it

would be nice if someone get it and fix it if possible but i can go along with 2.1 for now :huh:

Posted · Report post

Great !!!

I see that you find my upload usefull and I am happy becouse of that.

Thank You Rickywyatt for doing great job.

Posted · Report post

rickwiatt can u post the keyboard that is in the v2 rom? the touch something =/ cant remember the name

Posted · Report post

ive uploaded the touchpal from v2 rom and a update.zip for uk networks only witch changes the name of the networks vodafone 3 and o2

Posted · Report post

thank you very much :huh:

Posted · Report post

ive uploaded the touchpal from v2 rom and a update.zip for uk networks only witch changes the name of the networks vodafone 3 and o2
ricky,i ve back to rom v2,cause it is working perfect for me,i am not 3g,so if you can made non 3g version of v3rom it would be awsum,and few question

1.why google earh doesn't work on racer

2.can we hope to update froyo

Thanks for everything

best wishes

Posted · Report post

How can I install the portuguese package of touchpal?

Posted · Report post

google earth wont work on racer because it need a armeabi-v7a with are racer is a armeabi-v6

Posted · Report post

google earth wont work on racer because it need a armeabi-v7a with are racer is a armeabi-v6

So - it is not firmware issue...