Vega Tools v4.1

Guest Solidare

Guest Solidare

Hey guys

Just a little something i've been working on over the past few days. It was initially just for myself but decided with a few changes i could share. Its basically a front end for some batch files so that things can be performed with a few clicks. It's pretty easy to set up and there's some instructions provided. I've tested it only on Windows 7 (32 & 64bit)

It's made with visual studio so i guess you'll need Windows and .NET 3.5 installed if you want to try it out. You'll also need to have the Modaco driver installed.

I'm not entirely sure how usefull you will all find it but it's free so it will only cost you your time. Probably nice for anyone new to the Vega since it contains alot of the hard work of the devs on this forum in one package. Also useful after a fresh install to get things back to how you like them. Even so, its advisable to use clockwork and do nandroid backups everyso often.

Finally i'd just like to thank everyone, and i've tried to give credit where it's due in the app, for making this such a great forum.

Thanks

post-846379-0-46430800-1312306527_thumb. post-846379-0-26467500-1312306535_thumb.

post-846379-0-34178400-1312306546_thumb. post-846379-0-36312900-1312306557_thumb.

Updates for Version 4.1 (patch)

Status Indicator (beta) - mouse over to refresh

Changed cyanogen bootanimation

improved OS recognition

Fixed replace system apps for stock launcher

Improved logo

Some small code improvements

NOTE: the shortcutfixer.exe included in the zip will update the start menu and desktop shortcuts. Obviously, this can be done manually if you prefer.

Updates for Version 4.0

- Complete Redesign

- AUDI (thanks Simonta)

- Latest Clockwork recovery

- Corvus5 ROM with SP1 including easy install (thanks Corvus & Newbe5)

- One Click Restorer (thanks Zebrahead)

- Boot Animation Selector with One click install

- Replace System apps (experimental)

- Updated Help files

- A few other extras

Removed

- Visionary

- Advent Flash Updater

- Framework

- Market zip

Prerequisites -

- Windows

- .NET framework 3.5

Download Vega Tools v4.0

Download v4.0 > 4.1 patch

VT4.1 package (MultiUpload)

Edited by Solidare

Hey guys

Just a little something i've been working on over the past few days. It was initially just for myself but decided with a few changes i could share. Its basically a front end for some batch files so that things can be performed with a few clicks. Its pretty easy to set up and there's some instuctions provided. I've tested it only on Windows 7 (32 & 64bit)

Its made with visual studio so i guess you'll need Windows and .NET 3.5 installed if you want to try it out.

I'm not entirly sure how usefull you will all find it but it's free so it will only cost you your time.

Finally i'd just like to thank everyone, and i've tryed to give credit where it due in the app, for making this such a great forum.

Thanks

Vega Tools v1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?uufp2y2cum8z1rk

Any screenshots, description of what the things it can perform are?

Guest Richard_Arkless
Any screenshots, description of what the things it can perform are?

heres some screenshots, as for descriptions, the programs already contain perfectly good descriptions

post-613162-1298914034_thumb.png

post-613162-1298914041_thumb.png

post-613162-1298914045_thumb.png

post-613162-1298914049_thumb.png

post-613162-1298914054_thumb.png

Edited by Richard_Arkless

I was going to ask what it does because I don't have my Vega yet (Wednesday.. slow delivery grr!) but the screenshots effectively show what it can do. Handy for those that can't use ADB or prefer not to, it'll help me customise mine when it eventually gets here. Good stuff :huh:

Guest Solidare
Thank you

I do think it's a great piece of work

but It doesn't work on my Win7 (32Bits)

I start thinking, i'm stuck with r6 :huh:

Im sorry to hear that

Just a pointer, are you sure the modaco driver is installed, you have placed everything where its suposed to go and .NET 3.5 is installed on your system.

Guest Flower56
Im sorry to hear that

Just a pointer, are you sure the modaco driver is installed, you have placed everything where its suposed to go and .NET 3.5 is installed on your system.

Yes I have placed everything.

Your software works but whatever the mod ( 7 / 8) it doesn't work.

Strangely, the only mod in rc 8 which works is that of r8a but there's something wrong.

I think it might be my vega itself ! just stuck in r6

Guest Solidare
Yes I have placed everything.

Your software works but whatever the mod ( 7 / 8) it doesn't work.

Strangely, the only mod in rc 8 which works is that of r8a but there's something wrong.

I think it might be my vega itself ! just stuck in r6

Sounds like you may need to apply the 1.09 update from www.myadventvega.co.uk again

Good luck

Guest Flower56
Sounds like you may need to apply the 1.09 update from www.myadventvega.co.uk again

Good luck

I know! The RC8a is good but it just freezes sometimes or i DOnt have the ifiles Manager installed

Guest zarnoex

This is a great application. Although it doesn't work extracted to any other folder. Looking forward to updates. Thank you so much

Guest Flower56
This is a great application. Although it doesn't work extracted to any other folder. Looking forward to updates. Thank you so much

Thank you for the soft

I'll be able to solve my issue. I used your soft to install Clockworkmod. Then I used the " update.zip function to inject the R8 ( finally) and boot animation of honeymoon. It runs very good

Guest shameful

Just wanted to add a big thank you for making this. I've been using this in a VM at work during my lunch break. And apart from editing a couple of the bat files to suite my setup. It worked Flawlessly.

Could I recommend possibly doing an output of the bat files to a text file as they are run. When I first tried clicking on a command. The cmd window appeared and disappeared without staying on screen so I could see the errors. I ended up doing a combination of adding pauses in the files and adding ">> Output.txt" to the end of every command so I could see what was happening.

Brilliant program, cant wait to see future version.

K.