Trying to choose between Adam and Vega

Guest fromWinland

Guest fromWinland

So, im thinking about buying tablet. Vega/pov would be already avaible, but Im thinking would it be worth it to wait till I can order Adam.

If anyone has got their adam yet I would like to know few things about it.

- How's the screen(viewing angles etc.)

- Battery life?

- Does it feel like a toy or quality device?

And yeah, Im thinking about ordering the LCD wifi only model. How's the prices to europe? I've read that they're starting to sell Adams in germany at some point.

Edited by fromWinland

Guest El Nino9
So, im thinking about buying tablet. Vega/pov would be already avaible, but Im thinking would it be worth it to wait till I can order Adam.

If anyone has got their adam yet I would like to know few things about it.

- How's the screen(viewing angles etc.)

- Battery life?

- Does it feel like a toy or quality device?

And yeah, Im thinking about ordering the LCD wifi only model. How's the prices to europe? I've read that they're starting to sell Adams in germany at some point.

you forgetting to add the vat as its being dropped to u by DHL they will give you a custom(duty and vat) charge bill too for the product.

i would buy neither now. quad core on its way. the tegra 3 should be launched in November.Vega for £250 should be an ok investment if you really need a tablet soon. i dont see why (no offence). the vega has a decent community behind it with people porting the extra's UI stuff off notion ink to the vega ( tho i duno if thats breaching any patents or copy rights)(p.s.. it probably is as its notions intellectual property)

xoom wifi only model is up for pre order at £420 ish using a voucher code at dixon (doesnt justify the £200 extra personally)

so the choice is yours