[ROM] CyanogenMod Plus

Guest AntonioPT

Guest Casterina

What is adb? and where is it located in recovery? I cant find it...

"mount the sdcard as mass storage device and copy the entire sdcard to your pc

After that format the sdcard and repartition it."

How do i repartition?

Edited by Casterina

Guest Casterina

I'm on it now.. android debug bridge and its soo confusing :D

Is there a simpler way of doing it?

when i enter these commands

adb shell

cd sd-ext

cp /sd-ext/app/ /sdcard/app/

cp /sd-ext/app-private/ /sdcard/app-private/

- adb shell says ermission denied and the same for the other ones.

Guest TaiwanCHT8k
I'm on it now.. android debug bridge and its soo confusing :D

Is there a simpler way of doing it?

when i enter these commands

adb shell

cd sd-ext

cp /sd-ext/app/ /sdcard/app/

cp /sd-ext/app-private/ /sdcard/app-private/

- adb shell says ermission denied and the same for the other ones.

post-710302-1300666972_thumb.png

Guest Mariokoiram

Hi! I'm from Argentina and new to Android, so.. thats not a very good combination :D I haven't try this rom yet but from my reaserch i', really liking this. I just would like to know if this is going to work fine on the 3g here, that's not something i would like to lose.. Sorry for my english, i tray my best :D

Guest GregorioUY
Hi! I'm from Argentina and new to Android, so.. thats not a very good combination :D I haven't try this rom yet but from my reaserch i', really liking this. I just would like to know if this is going to work fine on the 3g here, that's not something i would like to lose.. Sorry for my english, i tray my best :D

Primero, fijate si hiciste el update a 2.1, con la ROM de Venezuela, como esta explicado aca

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...on-android-2-1/

Despues, podes instalar cualquier ROM, de las 2.2, como esta o la Basic de twrock (prefiero esa, pero todavia no probe esta), sin correr el riesgo de perder 3G.

Supongo q como yo , tenes el modelo "sudaca" el U8220-6

Saludos desde Uruguay

Guest Mariokoiram

Claro, pero lo que yo no sabia era si esta rom se podia instalar arriba del update de Venezuela, pero si se puede genial. Gracias :D

Guest rangeoshun
Is it possible to run this rom without setCPU or will that be a huge energy drain?

As far as I know, if anything, setCPU will cause more drain, due to the higher frequency of the cpu. So bigger the frequency, the more energy it eats. I use the 710 Hz kernel, and I like it so mutch, that I wouldn't want it to go away :D Stand by is 3-4 days for me, if I use it only as phone, and a little 3g data for mails and such. The biggest drainer is almost always the display for me, followed by the system it self in that case.

So I would suggest to use it, due to the performance boost.

Guest diogoscosta

I've been using this rom since a few days! AntonioPT really did a great job here. Thank you!

I saw that was preparing an update, isn't it?? when you realease it??

Great Job!

PS: agora em Português, estou mesmo ansioso para experimentar a nova ROM, e gosto dos rumores que virá por aí a 2.3!! já testei a do TomG! quando tiver sem tantos bugs, ou talvez o AntonioPT possa dar uma ajudinha para a melhorar!!

Bom trabalho

Guest gege001

Hi guys! I would like to install this rom on my pulse but my usb port is broken, so i can't fastboot. I installed the official UK 2.1 (because the previous ROM caused boot loop) and it changed the recovery too. Is there any way to install a custom recovery without fastboot?

Guest primo007
Hi guys! I would like to install this rom on my pulse but my usb port is broken, so i can't fastboot. I installed the official UK 2.1 (because the previous ROM caused boot loop) and it changed the recovery too. Is there any way to install a custom recovery without fastboot?

You can root with z4root and then install clockwork recovery via rom manager.

As far as I know, if anything, setCPU will cause more drain, due to the higher frequency of the cpu. So bigger the frequency, the more energy it eats. I use the 710 Hz kernel, and I like it so mutch, that I wouldn't want it to go away :D Stand by is 3-4 days for me, if I use it only as phone, and a little 3g data for mails and such. The biggest drainer is almost always the display for me, followed by the system it self in that case.

So I would suggest to use it, due to the performance boost.

Use that OC kernel or setCPU? :D

The problem that i have with setCPU is that it keeps falling out of memory whilst using some apps, causing the phone to be as slow as a brick.

And what about swap, right now i'm using Swapper 2, but I think that the same goes for that about falling out of memory.

Guest gege001
You can root with z4root and then install clockwork recovery via rom manager.

I didn't manage to root the pulse. when I start ROM manager it says: you must root your phone for rom manager to function. superuser was not found at "/system/bin/su" or "/system/xbin/su". i installed the superuser app from the market but it's still not worknig. what should i do now? please help.

Edit: i downloaded a newer version and it all works fine now. thank you very much.

Edited by gege001

Guest gege001

I installed this Rom and everything went well, but I don't have Market and the settings menu is also missing. i tried to reinstall the rom and the gapps but nothing helped. could anyone help me please?

I installed this Rom and everything went well, but I don't have Market and the settings menu is also missing. i tried to reinstall the rom and the gapps but nothing helped. could anyone help me please?

Do you have flashed the rom over the old UK 2.1 ROM noticed in twrock's post?

The new 2.1 UK ROM has a smaller system partition and this ROM doesn't fit on it.

I had the same problem yesterday, but now its OK.

Guest AntonioPT
hi antonio

for your 710 oc kernel woth droidwall, how do you access droidwall? or do you have to enable it first or something?

cheers

You have to install DroidWall and enable it.

I didn't release an update because I have been busy building and testing CM7.

Also, I don't think there's much point in releasing an update, I mean, what's missing from this ROM? Set MAC Address - install from market. Barnacle Wifi Tether - install from market. Market reboot problem - check the replies.

Wouldn't you rather have CM7 (if Tom allows me - or releases himself - before the Pulse gets official status)? :D

Guest gege001
Do you have flashed the rom over the old UK 2.1 ROM noticed in twrock's post?

The new 2.1 UK ROM has a smaller system partition and this ROM doesn't fit on it.

I had the same problem yesterday, but now its OK.

Yes maybe that's the problem. i will try it in the weekend. thank you for the help:)

Edited by gege001

Guest peelie

Also, I don't think there's much point in releasing an update, I mean, what's missing from this ROM? Set MAC Address - install from market. Barnacle Wifi Tether - install from market. Market reboot problem - check the replies.

Wouldn't you rather have CM7 (if Tom allows me - or releases himself - before the Pulse gets official status)? :D

cheers don't get me wrong want CM7 but gotta play round in the meantime! :D

Guest totiadrenalin

Wouldn't you rather have CM7 (if Tom allows me - or releases himself - before the Pulse gets official status)? :(

+1

CM7 and if Tom allows you!

:D

Of course this Mod of the CM6 ported rom for pulse, as well as the Tworks mod are working as perfect as you could imagine.

So what further updates do we need?

What other bugs to be fixed?

Well, the camera zoom doesn't working, but still near to perfect.

Personally, I just try this rom and go back to moded UK 2.1 by me!

But still you guys have reached the release candidate of the CM6 rom!

:D

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest TiagoGV

I notice another bug. When dismount sd card, remove the card from the phone, then put it back and install it. After doing this the phone freezes and the only way i found to resolve this problem was removing the battery, can this be fixed?

Guest Casterina
I notice another bug. When dismount sd card, remove the card from the phone, then put it back and install it. After doing this the phone freezes and the only way i found to resolve this problem was removing the battery, can this be fixed?

Turn off your phone when remove the card, its must safer to do it that way..