[BUGS] 2.2 and 2.3 bugs

Guest shuaidi

Guest rexchun
well i glad to see your supporting his work aswell is there really any main differences between the 2 roms itself features wise

sorry ,i don't understand what do you mean that "is there really any main differences between the 2 roms itself features wise"

Guest Ang3l0912
sorry ,i don't understand what do you mean that "is there really any main differences between the 2 roms itself features wise"

ok in 2.3 is there any extra features then 2.2

Guest rexchun
ok in 2.3 is there any extra features then 2.2

maybe you can view that from the differences between the 2.2 and 2.3 rom for blade .I think there are no extra features in 2.3 rom.but we have the sourcecodes for 2.3,so we can comeplie it as we like

Edited by rexchun

Guest Ang3l0912
maybe you can view that from the differences between the 2.2 and 2.3 rom for blade .I think there is no extra features in 2.3 rom

well ok thank you i would like to say great work on this rom and please pass on my support to Shuaidai

Guest Jackcm
no perfect rom,because blade has many bugs too. I only fixed screen,green and red keys,and refixed three virtual keys

Does this mean that the slow response of my 3 virtual keys is not particular with my device! :D :D :(

Guest Ang3l0912
Does this mean that the slow response of my 3 virtual keys is not particular with my device! :D :D :(

no its just generel errors with blad kernel nd the porting etc

Guest rpetya

Anybody noticed battery issues with this ROM? My phone runs only one day compared to three with Ricky's V2.

It seems to me that the system never sleeps, which might be related to an error with the proximity sensor...

Same problem, battery can be missing 40-50% over night! Power graph shows that phone has been "actve" in large periods. LogCat shows only some sensor reading and Dalvik cache clearing?!?

Guest Lam1Q
Same problem, battery can be missing 40-50% over night! Power graph shows that phone has been "actve" in large periods. LogCat shows only some sensor reading and Dalvik cache clearing?!?

Use CPU Tuner.Makes change in 2 profiles "Battery Power" 123-600, and "Screen off" 123-320.Must works more.

Guest rexchun
Use CPU Tuner.Makes change in 2 profiles "Battery Power" 123-600, and "Screen off" 123-320.Must works more.

i will try to rebulid a new boot.img to save power

Guest Lam1Q

Thank you :)Will waiting :)So tomorrow try search Source Code for "Interactive" mode like ZTE Racer,but atm have source code for LG Optimus One P500,it can help ?

Edited by Lam1Q

Will try and share results :D . Thanks for the tip.

Thanks. One small request: can you turn switch on in kernel configuration so that tun.ko is build also?

Guest rpetya

Yes, the difference is visible! The OS is still active though...

Thank you rexchun!

Guest equiliym

thanks rexchun

oh i wanted to report a bug, both me and friend have it

when we enter gallery and watch images, gallery reboots itself, its like a memory issue or something, i dont know but it just goes black screen and returns to main gallery screen

Guest rickywyatt

god is it just me or waiting for the fixes diving you nuts and a nother thing the three buttons is just a joke i have to nealy brack the phone just to home menu back and tring to wite a txt you just what to thow the phone at the will.

if rexchun & shuaidi put the work together we would have a working rom with 2.2 the home menu back buttons work like thay are meant to work but no camera call end keys but in 3.2 the camera work but the 3 keys dont pls we need a fix