shuaidi

[BUGS] 2.2 and 2.3 bugs

106 posts in this topic

mybe on other forums on hear they have button fixes .or virtual fixes on the buttons worth looking into .tottally agree with you ricky nearly broke my racer because of buttons not working.

I reverted to 2.1 for now otherwise by time its com out i would broken most the buttons

What I'd like to see retained/fixed in the 2.3 rom:

- Vibrate on home/menu/back presses

- Wake up screen by pressing home/menu/back buttons

- Wifi to automatically connect to known signals

- Touch screen calibration settings

to be honest 2.3 is not the way to go for now as the fact is its not exactly user friendly you will proberly break your phone before its sorted 2.1 is best option for now

where is FM radio support? I've installed FM_zte.apk from stock rom, but when i turn on FM, it causes force close. Have you ported FM driver? And why you can't make call buttons working? It's not harder, than porting camera driver :D

Can you please give us a clue on how to activate tethering, as I installed drivers for windows xp sp3, but nothing appeared on network connections and how's the trick? Also I partitioned my SD Card in recovery mode and then, when trying to move app to sd using the app manager in settings, then the app can not be opened...

Thanks in advance!