Win a HTC Desire HD with MoDaCo and @superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Lew247

Done!

It was weird - been a member of twitter for ages but never posted anything before and only ever looged into it once months ago

I guess now I gotta learn how to use it

Guest liamdunn

A comp to win a Desire HD hmmmm i think i may just have to have me a piece of that action :D , and many thanks to superetrader for offering us this chance cheers guys

Guest Streaker-Steve
All you have to do to enter is...

...so you could actually get 3 entries to the competition by doing all of the above! :D

Done all 3.

Guest kristijan_mk

done all 3 :D

someone maybe never wins this kind of things, but for me this is actually first time to be eligible for this kind of competitions :D

Guest nikos1993

Hope I win - my phone's almost carked it, not to mention it's barely lasted me a year. My SE C903 has no wifi, uses m2 memory cards which aren't available in stores anymore, a poor built in browser, crappy battery life and also reception drops (which are, so I've been told, NOT the carriers fault), not to mention the myriad of scratches it's managed to acquire from means I still don't know. I'm a student, so a new phone would be great for me now!

HTC bring out the best Android phones, though. My mates got a Legend which he rooted, looks insanely good. Even though the HD is probably better!

Guest nikos1993

Hope I win - my phone's almost carked it, not to mention it's barely lasted me a year. My SE C903 has no wifi, uses m2 memory cards which aren't available in stores anymore, a poor built in browser, crappy battery life and also reception drops (which are, so I've been told, NOT the carriers fault), not to mention the myriad of scratches it's managed to acquire from means I still don't know. I'm a student, so a new phone would be great for me now!

HTC bring out the best Android phones, though. My mates got a Legend which he rooted, looks insanely good. Even though the HD is probably better!

OOOPS it double posted.

Edited by nikos1993

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.