• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
PaulOBrien

Win a HTC Desire HD with MoDaCo and @superetrader

124 posts in this topic

Hail to the king baby! :D

Wish you all luck :(

All done!

Done!

It was weird - been a member of twitter for ages but never posted anything before and only ever looged into it once months ago

I guess now I gotta learn how to use it

A comp to win a Desire HD hmmmm i think i may just have to have me a piece of that action :D , and many thanks to superetrader for offering us this chance cheers guys

All you have to do to enter is...

...so you could actually get 3 entries to the competition by doing all of the above! :D

Done all 3.

thank you for chance of winning.

I'd like another crack at the Desire HD. I think maybe i didn't give it a proper chance last time.

done all 3 :D

someone maybe never wins this kind of things, but for me this is actually first time to be eligible for this kind of competitions :D

Hope I win - my phone's almost carked it, not to mention it's barely lasted me a year. My SE C903 has no wifi, uses m2 memory cards which aren't available in stores anymore, a poor built in browser, crappy battery life and also reception drops (which are, so I've been told, NOT the carriers fault), not to mention the myriad of scratches it's managed to acquire from means I still don't know. I'm a student, so a new phone would be great for me now!

HTC bring out the best Android phones, though. My mates got a Legend which he rooted, looks insanely good. Even though the HD is probably better!

Hope I win - my phone's almost carked it, not to mention it's barely lasted me a year. My SE C903 has no wifi, uses m2 memory cards which aren't available in stores anymore, a poor built in browser, crappy battery life and also reception drops (which are, so I've been told, NOT the carriers fault), not to mention the myriad of scratches it's managed to acquire from means I still don't know. I'm a student, so a new phone would be great for me now!

HTC bring out the best Android phones, though. My mates got a Legend which he rooted, looks insanely good. Even though the HD is probably better!

OOOPS it double posted.

Edited by nikos1993

done... done... and done.

I never win these compititions, but like they say... You gotta be in it, to win it.

Exactly!

Proof, but I'm sure the moderator can find that out for himself :D

post-862428-1301384658_thumb.png

http://twitter.com/#!/larkt91

Worth a shot eh? Only got 3 tweets since I use it to follow! :D

For logistical reasons, the competition has been extended to 4th April.

P

Wow just registered today and already am in between all the actions...

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.