[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest Ang3l0912
is it just me or do you have to press really. hard to get the home menu and back key to work

no its not you the sensativity is rather low lol

Guest Lam1Q
cant even load it, frozen on green droid at boot.. and yes i deleted data/cache

Stange,coz i have 2 devices,on 1st and 2nd is load normaly.

Guest Ang3l0912
how do we make it Easyer when we press the home key menu and back and the camera don't work

camera does work just doesnt show preview lol

Guest rexchun
Just try out your version of Android 2.3. Still have some bugs, red and green hardware key don't

work, dial pad dot load correctly first line of numbers is cut off, when I loaded saved contact from SD card every number is incorrect (some strange divide number for example contact number is +3816567555 and when I loaded saved contacts from SD Card same number looks like this: 381-656-7555, and when I try to dial it my operator say incorrect number) , it wont load live wallpapers, camera load but it wont work,WiFi finds Networks but it wont connect it hangs at obtaining IP address. But I'm happy we making some progress :(

Keep up good work :D

well everything fixed in my new rom,as for contact you can sync use google ,you can add gms by blade's ,they supply,

Guest equiliym
Stange,coz i have 2 devices,on 1st and 2nd is load normaly.

ill try reflashing and getting my sdcard out, heard somewhere that sdcard can make the phone go fail lol

edit: nah i cant get past the green droid on boot :D

Edited by equiliym

Guest Ang3l0912
well everything fixed in my new rom,as for contact you can sync use google ,you can add gms by blade's ,they supply,

u managed to fix al lthe issues already??

Guest rexchun
how do we make it Easyer when we press the home key menu and back and the camera don't work

in my new rom camera is ok,but 3 keys are not useful as before ,you must press at the center of them,height and width,

Guest Ang3l0912
in my new rom camera is ok,but 3 keys are not useful as before ,you must press at the center of them,height and width,

so you managed to fix but the 3 buttons have become inactive again??

Guest rexchun

as for contact i don't test because i never restore from sd,and the style of phone number is different from yours,and I don't test wifi too,your rom is my first test rom ,and i don't test for long time

Guest rexchun

as for contact i don't test because i never restore from sd,and the style of phone number is different from yours,and I don't test wifi too,your rom is my first test rom ,and i don't test for long time

Guest Ang3l0912

ok thank you when can we expect the release of this new rom and have you fixed the video issue

Guest rexchun
so you managed to fix but the 3 buttons have become inactive again??

if you are used to this ,you will find it is not so bad as you think ,now I can use 3 keys very successful

Guest Ang3l0912
if you are used to this ,you will find it is not so bad as you think ,now I can use 3 keys very successful

right so let me get this straight the 3 buttons work green and red dont thats fine by me =]

Guest rexchun
could i ask witch files up change in the rom to make it work?

I changed the entire system,and as i said ,boot animation and gallery are fixed in another way

Guest Ang3l0912
I changed the entire system,and as i said ,boot animation and gallery are fixed in another way

=] well glad to hear it when are we able to test things are end?

Guest Lam1Q
guys i still cant manage to go past the green droid on boot, dont know whats blocking it :D

Try reset phone with key,open backplate and press button,look in right of battery.

Sorry bad english,but i hope u understand what i means.

Guest rexchun
right so let me get this straight the 3 buttons work green and red dont thats fine by me =]

I have fixed green and red too,using 3 keys needs some little skills, you can not expect it is perfect

as 2.1,

Guest Ang3l0912
I have fixed green and red too,using 3 keys needs some little skills, you can not expect it is perfect

as 2.1,

well thats fine by me you done great things for us all =] i cant wait to be able to test all this

Guest equiliym
Try reset phone with key,open backplate and press button,look in right of battery.

Sorry bad english,but i hope u understand what i means.

just tried, it didnt work.. my red/green buttons just flash and led turns off and green droid just frozen on screen, thats all