Anyone???

Guest gremlinman

Has anyone got or seen a broken/faulty OSF on the internet (ebay?)

I desperately need one!

:D

umm... why?

if you need a screen, say that, etc..

Guest gremlinman
umm... why?

if you need a screen, say that, etc..

Need new battery, front and back casing and a new screen (just the glass).

In case your wondering what ive done to my OSF:

Dropped on floor back casing cracked.

Battery has been really bad (wont charge properly) for ages

Dropped on floor = cracked screen glass (just the glass)

Guest Jekle
I suppose so but its done now :D

Learn from your mistakes kid, Your better off saving up your "pocket money" and buying a new one, repairing it is more trouble than it's worth especially when you don't know what your doing.

Guest Azurren
You now what you could do? DON'T DROP IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I've dropped mine.. No matter how careful you are you WILL drop it at some point :D

Cracked screen? Is it a plastic style crack or a glass style shatter? (Just curious)

I've dropped mine.. No matter how careful you are you WILL drop it at some point :D

Cracked screen? Is it a plastic style crack or a glass style shatter? (Just curious)

i dropped mine twice in one day!

but... its still in mint condition. only a few scuff marks at 2 corners

Guest gremlinman

Its just one plastic crack in the screen(i have taken blade apart, only glass of screen)

Guest agreenjesus

Same here, I dropped mine onto concrete from 1m. A few light marks on the rubber but that's it. They seem to bounce well for the money, normally.

Guest ronc2000
I would say you would be better just buying a new one and cutting your losses :D

At the end of the day (after searching or doing many things), this may end up the best advice you could have.

Guest Pelemane
Someone!

(In the spirit of the truly awesome title you chose for the thread)

Everyone!

(In the spirit of the truly awesome reply you chose to write in this thread)

Guest Lew247
Has anyone got or seen a broken/faulty OSF on the internet (ebay?)

I desperately need one!

:D

I presume you do know that nobody can directly sell you one on here?

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=an...f=453&id=14

Please read it if you haven't

If anyone can help him then the only way it can be advertised/discussed on here is by following that rule

It's there for your protection, there was a case a few weeks back where someone violated the rule - went and sold something through pm after being reminded of the rule then came back moaning a few days later that they'd been ripped off

Guest Borderland

Sounds like an eBay add. :D

Guest Matty-p
Same here, I dropped mine onto concrete from 1m. A few light marks on the rubber but that's it. They seem to bounce well for the money, normally.

very well i was running down a road and it feel out of my pocket smashed against the road (with a MASSIVE crunch) and the battery cover fell off battery out even the sim fell picked it up chucked it together and put it back in my pocket thinking i would be ordering a new phone as soon as i got back home pressed the power button anyway has worked perfectly so far not even a scratch (for the last 3 months)

very well i was running down a road and it feel out of my pocket smashed against the road (with a MASSIVE crunch) and the battery cover fell off battery out even the sim fell picked it up chucked it together and put it back in my pocket thinking i would be ordering a new phone as soon as i got back home pressed the power button anyway has worked perfectly so far not even a scratch (for the last 3 months)

what on EARTH were you running at?? :D the ice cream van??