LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition - £449.99 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mox2001
LG are currently saying the 28th March, but whether they'll stick to this, we'll see! :D

P

Nice bundle!

Let's hope they can stick to the date. I've ordered my package and can't wait to receive it.

Guest Arival

Thanks for sorting this offer Paul, i probably never would have thought of going sim free if it wasn't for this thread and would instead be cursing Orange for not stocking anything decent. I look forward to your custom roms now - the main reason i decided that this was the phone to go for over the Samsung G S2!

Guest 9mmBullet

Hi Paul,

Thanks for setting this deal up, I ordered it and was wondering if we get some sort of code for the Modaco Ad Free subscription when the device is shipped?

Guest Aviatorboy
Yes, you will have a flyer in box.

P

Paul, I'm buying you a LG Optimus 2X if you first release the update for the MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port r25 for the Google Nexus One which some of us have been waiting for quite a long time.

Regards :D

Guest Batkoto
Paul, I'm buying you a LG Optimus 2X if you first release the update for the MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port r25 for the Google Nexus One which some of us have been waiting for quite a long time.

That sounds like a deal, what do you think Paul :D

It's coming! :D

P

Guest HugoQueiriga
Where did you find that out from?

They emailed me regarding my order, so I asked and they told me the following "The phone is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday."

Guest ritdaw
They emailed me regarding my order, so I asked and they told me the following "The phone is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday."

Doh! I kind of knew it would be delayed, everything I ever pre-order is always delayed. Exactly the same issue with my Desire!

Guest Arival

I don't think anything has changed, it's due to arrive today but they didn't think it would be in time to send out, so they'll send it tomorrow, then it arrives Wednesday.

Guest HugoQueiriga

Hi got this from them.

Hi,

The phone will be released to all suppliers on the same day, this is just the latest information that we have been given from our Supplier. We are hoping that the item is released on Wednesday, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee until the stock actually arrives in our warehouse.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

My question was the following:

So LG delayed it to the 30th of this month? Most other websites have been stating this date I presumed you were getting stock earlier.

Do you know if this is a secured date as I need to review the phone before the end of the week.

So this means there is not stock yet available to send out!

Guest Arival

Damn, expansys say they're expecting to ship in two days so that makes sense actually :D I'll be gutted if it doesn't arrive by Thursday as I'm going away for a week Friday so not only will i not be here to take delivery but i won't be able to take it with me.

Guest HugoQueiriga
Damn, expansys say they're expecting to ship in two days so that makes sense actually :D I'll be gutted if it doesn't arrive by Thursday as I'm going away for a week Friday so not only will i not be here to take delivery but i won't be able to take it with me.

I'm in the same boat as you going away to next Saturday, and wanted to review phone and then use it while away to complete my review.

Unfortunately it looks like 28th March was a optimistic date on superetrader side.

Oh well I guess I I'll just have to make do with the Atrix!

Guest ermacwins

Morecomputers.com have changed that date to stock in May!

Called LG uk they said maybe April 1st.......

"The worlds last dual core phone"

Guest Arival
Morecomputers.com have changed that date to stock in May!

Called LG uk they said maybe April 1st.......

"The worlds last dual core phone"

I can generally handle the wait for a new phone, and if LG had just planned to release this phone mid-April I probably still would have gone for it in the absence of a better option, but the constant delays and seemingly poor communications with retailers have left me questioning whether I really trust them to roll out any sort of timely support or upgrades :D

Guest roakes

Superetrader is now showing this on their site "STOCK CURRENTLY DUE IN ON 23rd/ 24th OF MARCH FIRST IN THE UK"

Which considering it said 28th yesterday makes no sense, unless it should actually read 23rd/24th April!